Cabot St. Lucia

Property looks amazing. Same team who did Cabot on board for Cabot St. Lucia.

6 Likes

Can’t imagine how good that will be with a 12 month golf season.

Can’t imagine how much of a dent that will put in my credit card at some point…

1 Like

Doesn’t open till 2021, so you’ve got some time to save up.

Refuge timeshare?

2 Likes

I’m thinking Refuge catamaran!

1 Like

The below is probably ~$250k. Split between 52 Refugees, we each pay $4800 and are all part owners of a custom built 52’ Seawind.

https://www.denisonyachtsales.com/yachts-for-sale/52-Seawind-Catamarans-San-Diego/245749-yc

2 Likes

Probably closer to $1,250,000 but I like the plan! Plus we could put it in charter to offset costs and create an llc to carry over an operating loss and help write down our taxes.

I was looking in the $250k section of the site but it might have been misplaced.

I’ve been wanting to dabble in money laundering. This could work.

1 Like

In

1 Like

Keiser adjacent. Cowan-dewar. Coore & Crenshaw.

Grew up with BCD. Doesn’t get me any discounts but it’s great to watch what he’s been building over the years.

1 Like

I can’t wait to go here

2 Likes

This place haunts my dreams.

1 Like

Beach and warm weather? Going to be easier to convince the wife to go vs. the Links/Cliffs (Sure, Inverness has a beach, but no one’s getting in the Strait of the St Lawrence haha).

2 Likes

I was lucky we have friends in Halifax so was able to use that to convince my girlfriend for a trip up. She is already on board for St.Lucia

1 Like

Kind of surprised Sandals never put a course up anywhere. They have 3 resorts there. 1 with a 9 hole course that I played on honeymoon. Was basically a muni but still fun with elevation changes and great views. They probably would have had Norman do the design so maybe it’s a good thing.

Halifax is a great hangout in the summer and fall. Happen to be from NS, so short trips to Cabot are easy. Look forward to seeing what the team can do with a warm weather setting.

1 Like

there is an 18 hole on the north part of the island, which looks near to the cabot site. Last time i was there it was in rough shape though. I don’t think either will interfere with the others clientele

1 Like