Best golf in St. George

I’m going to St. George in early May to race Ironman St. George. Shout out to Big Randy. I’m bringing my clubs and plan to play twice. What are best tracks? I know I’ve seen some photography by Brian O.A.R. from somewhere out there…

1 Like

Sand hollow 10/10

1 Like

Just checked website. Looks badass

So many fun/beautiful ones. Sand Hollow is a must there is a new one called Copper Rock I have heard great things about. I would highly recommend Sky Mountain and The Ledges. All courses are surrounded by red rock and awesome views!

Dixie Red Hills is a great nine hole layout. Played as first person out in the morning and watched the red sand hills fill with the morning light. Pretty cool.

1 Like

Highly recommend this as well! Perfect place for a quick nine. The first few holes are right along the red rock and are a lot of fun!

The best course in St George is Sand Hollow…by far.

My second option would be Entrada at Snow Canyon. The four lava holes are pretty spectacular to look at but also a bit narrow and gimmicky.

3rd option Coral Canyon. Also pretty solid with a cool short par 3 built into the rocky surroundings.

1 Like

Heading to Southern Utah with some buddies in a few weeks. We are planning on driving up from Phx and playing Lake Powell National on the way up. Then play 18 (or 27/36) Saturday, and 18 more on Sunday before we head home. Looking at Sunbrook right now to potentially play 27.

We are going the Strapped route, so need to capitalize on the walking rates, and any other ways to ensure we have enough cash for those cold beers post round!

We’ve got the lineup confirmed:

Lake Powell National (Page, AZ) Friday.
Sunbrook (St. George, UT) Saturday.
Copper Rock (Hurricane, UT) Sunday AM **Looking forward to this…just opened Feb. 2020, supposedly in great shape.
Sand Hollow (Hurricane, UT) Sunday PM.

A lot of golf…should be sore come Memorial Day.

1 Like