Best course signage

Inspired by some Grade-A prime #content in the Muni appreciation thread, let’s show off the best of the best in course signage.

I will let @Craigstands, @LJP and @anon846171 post their own submissions, so as to not reap unwarranted internet points.

I actually don’t have anything too exciting to share. I’m a little slow on the trigger when it comes to taking photos.

3 Likes

I got a laugh out of this one, found on an Orlando-area course…

6 Likes

This little sign just speaks to me on so many levels. Beside the fact that it points out if you hit the big right miss and you damage one of the boats in the harbor you are fiscally responsible it also has deeper meaning in that in the end this game all comes down to you hitting a little white ball into a hole and while you may seek to make excuses for shots that erratically go offline in the end it wasn’t the wind, your grips, or even some mud (ahem Bubba) it was you and we all have to take responsibility for our actions no matter the end result

7 Likes

From Passaconaway Country Club in New Hampshire. Buzzkills…

3 Likes

Old Del Monte has a few similar signs!

The Coronado course is a dangerous place. Chris Cross routing and too little real estate make it feel like a combat zone!

Northwood Golf Club
Monte Rio, CA

10 Likes

Overlook Golf Course. Think of the children!!!

2 Likes

The great Keith Richards once said, “we piss anywhere, man”

1 Like

At Tanglewood Golf Course in Taylorsville, KY. This hole sits right alongside a road with multiple houses on the right…

3 Likes

This sign definitely needs a full line of headcovers and tees a la The Buck Club.

4 Likes

Not golf-specific, but on a course (Crail Balcomie)…

2 Likes

Love these at Cruden Bay, also…

8 Likes

Tilly with a very wordly flex. Perhaps the most interesting man on the Refuge. Probably sponsored by dos equis…

3 Likes

That’s funny. Ask anyone who has met me - not that interesting. I’m more likely to have a Bud Light sponsorship.

Edit: Outback Steakhouse, maybe :grin:

3 Likes

I knew an Aussie who played for the wheelchair basketball team at U of I. Took the whole team to Outback for Australian Independence Day to “celebrate his culture.”

2 Likes

Make your mind up, will ya? Yesterday it was Argentina, today it’s Australia… is tomorrow’s steak recommendation gonna be Armenia?

1 Like

Not my picture, but I have played it and it is helpful and cool. Debatable if cool or not as cool as Cruden Bay, @anon846171

#4 - Punchbowl / Alps combo at Fisher’s Island.

The message of this sign also resonated with me so I turned the sign into a sticker.

Of course I now have about 40 more of these than I could possibly use. If anyone wants one, DM me your address.

5 Likes

This is so cool that you had that made into a sticker and it turned out great!