Bay Bridge Bash - June 25 at Queenstown Harbor

Howdy everyone!

On June 25th, the Capital Golf Club will be holding last of our three DMV Nest Championship Qualifiers—the Bay Bridge Bash—on the Lakes Course at Queenstown Harbor Golf Course just outside of Annapolis. Queenstown Harbor is a gorgeous course, and we’re going to have a great time out there. We’ll be raising money for the First Tee of Baltimore—we don’t have registration fees set just yet, but should be around $80-90.

More details to come. This will be another partner event, but format isn’t set yet and you don’t need a partner to register. We’re also still waiting on numbers, so I’ve set it to 60 for now but that could go either way. If we hit the waitlist I will be stoked.

If you have any questions, let me know!

2 Likes

Home game models off the charts for me

4 Likes

A quick point of information—the top two teams from this event will face the top two teams from the RNK and DC events (and a few wildcards) in a shootout to set our 4-person lineup. This lineup will represent @NationalLinksTRoost in the Atlantic City tournament in late July against the Boston, Philly, and New York Roosts—and hopefully later in the fall in Kansas City!

4 Likes

Hey folks! Looking forward to tomorrow— @Bernie11 and @Fogel are y’all still planning on playing? Trying to get pairings finalized.

Following up here, thanks to everyone who came out! We were able to raise $600 for the First Tee of Greater Baltimore–this is enough to cover 120 rounds of golf for Baltimore-area youth. Thank you to all who came, played, and paid!

2 Likes