Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

Is having a second “band” as simple as signing up and paying the fee using the GHIN # you already have?

Also, we should have an annual Refugee meetup at the Kansas Mid-Am!

Yes, @IlliniGolferHack, it’s that easy.

Kansas Mid-Am for sure would be a great meet-up. And It’s in Lawrence! Rock Chalk!

https://www.golfgenius.com/pages/1794277

@tnord…Is this a good club?

1 Like

The KGA match play tournament would be baller, too

Looks like it’s a rebranded club with a redesign

(there’s now an upscale apartment complex on property, too…)

WTF is going on in here? i see some weirdness happening on twitter, i get @'d and now it looks like my KGA (be nice to Casey!!!) is going to be invaded?

anywhoo…

I have no idea what Jayhawk Club is going to be like, but they’re certainly throwing a pile of money at it. it’s formerly known as Alvamar, which had a public 18 and private 18. iirc, the public 18 was well liked, private not so much. they obviously sold some land for development and built what should be opening this year.

i can’t imagine it will be terrible, it’s where KU’s golf team will play.

No.

Once Alvamar always Alvamar.

1 Like

Please refrain from using that offensive language, Laz.

2 Likes

We’ve discussed the special place Mizzou has in my heart, @Kelch

1 Like

Anything planned out at BCN this weekend to take advantage of this?

Yessir! We need as much sun and wind we can get today. Time to start prepping the green complexes. If we are extra lucky, maybe even start one of the burn piles.

1 Like

You saw how large those piles are. Going to be epic when those are gone.

1 Like

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

2 Likes

We are better then that, @tnord. Mizzou, K-State, sometimes Iowa State - all little brothers. Let them share their hate and do the name calling. We can pat them on the head and tell them everything is going to be OK.

2 Likes

You know, BCN is basically perfect for Mizzou fans. 7 holes means two loops gives you 14 holes. Much like the Mizzou basketball team, you never get to the Final Four!

Thanks everyone! I’m here all week, and be sure to tip your bartenders.

12 Likes

Dammit… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I may or may not (sometimes) play a golf ball with the following stamped on the side:

Mizzou: 164
kansas: 4

I’ll let y’all figure out what that means.

1 Like

Despite him being a Mizzou guy, Justin Ray’s story of how his career got started was pretty awesome.

4 Likes

Very awesome. John Anderson is truly a legend. Shows up to homecoming every year and hangs out. A man of the people. #TrueSon