Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

Can’t wait to receive mine!

1 Like

You’re going to love the towel.

3 Likes

is your tweet about posting our GHIN at BCN legit?

4 Likes

Working on it! Shout out @Lazstradamus for the brilliant idea.

5 Likes

Doesn’t look like it, although the attempt is worth praise!

however…can we talk about MJ’s cap being the most variant 1.9 out there? That 74 & 71 really holding down the fort for now!

Working on it dawg! Applying to the KGA. Seems simple.

3 Likes

Wild

Contrarian Member Opinion: The purity of BCN would be tainted by being any way associated with the shit organization that is the USGA. We don’t need to post scores from it. Just like this forum, BCN should be a refuge from the corporate overlords that continually fuck the game up.

3 Likes

I hear ya and we will reject anything and everything USGA - Rickie shit drops at BCN only. Just think it would be cool to offer the public golfer the option to have a handicap and post it up at the club.

If others agree it’s too corporate sell out, chime in.

1 Like

As someone who recently had their handicap inactivated because I keep it parked at my dad’s club I would very much appreciate this option.

1 Like

I actually agree with @GluteActivator…joining the USGA goes against the idea of golfing to your own beat. Even though BCN will have the infrastructure/beauty of ANGC, I think it’s best to keep it away from big golf.

3 Likes

Just do what every other golfer does, make shit up.

1 Like

Here is a list of courses that I am aware of that are not found on the USGA Course Database:

1. Sweetens Cove
  2. Brough Creek National
  3. Augusta National Golf Club (h/t @GluteActivator)
5 Likes

You forgot one, TBC.

6 Likes

I believe ANGC isn’t as well. Seems like solid company to me.

1 Like

Well I’m obviously not going to include fantasy golf courses like The Buck Club, Toad Highlands, Shy Guy Desert, and Boo Valley.

5 Likes

Has BCN hired a head pro? They wouldn’t actually do anything except facilitate rounds at other courses for the membership.

1 Like

Club Pro Guy, Head Pro Emeritus

4 Likes

Valid, but posting a score from a course rating of 26.4 would be #gross

2 Likes

“Prairie Dunes Golf Shop”

“Yeah, hey this is CPG out at Brough Creek National Golf Club; we’ve got some global members in this week, and although they’ll be mostly out here, they may be able to squeeze in a round out at your track. Could we coordinate a reciprocating round?”

9 Likes