Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

Think Seamus is willing to donate to the cause? Hand stamped ball markers for visitors stamped on a felled tree stump has to be one of the coolest member experiences that exists out there.

BCN/SBG + Member number on each marker. This would be the #SICKest way to brag about your member number.

13 Likes

I hope this picture is to show their capabilities, and not a suggestion of what anyone’s wedge should look like.

3 Likes

My Little Pony?

I didnt know there was much crossover between golf and Bronys

1 Like

Wow, that seriously is like the only thing MLP could be referencing. Is Bronys a thing? Did you just out yourself?!?

1 Like

Hey man, i’m not the one with the My little pony wedge.

2 Likes

This picture is filling me with rage. MLP twice? emojis? a random year? the Pebble 14 really puts it over the edge. Is it “Cool” and “Hangman” or “Cool Hangman”?

I hate this person so much.

2 Likes

Honestly, the plus sign is the thing that’s bothering me the most here. Did you just run out of options? Did you grab the wrong stamp by mistake? Is this the Zodiac’s wedge and you just forgot the circle?!?! ANSWER ME.

So nice, you gotta stamp everything twice (or thrice).

1 Like

I would volunteer my wedges, but you can’t stamp cavity backs. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

This is the soundcloud rapper of wedges.

3 Likes

Not enough people are talking about the “cool” part. Like, what?

1 Like

With the overabundance and generic “positive” terms and symbols, it’s clearly a wedge designed by PGA Tour.

1 Like

Can I just say that I used the BCN towel for the first time and it was glorious? So soft…I almost felt guilty about wiping my ball on it.

1 Like

You got out to play?! Lucky.

As far as my boss knows? No. :smile:

5 Likes

Just want to inform everyone that @BCNSuper is currently strapped up to his chest in a set of waders noodling in the creek. We have got so much rain the sticks we stacked in the creek while it was dry last fall are starting to move and collect.

I’m not sure it is necessary that @BCNSuper is in chest high waders collecting underwater sticks. I think he is just bored from taking the week off for his birthday.

Anyways, thought you all should know.

12 Likes

I come to the Refuge for these nuggets.

We need some pics of this!

@BCNSuper new summer fit.

Yes the hat is XL

4 Likes

At least his summer fit can double as a rice farmer costume for Halloween

3 Likes