Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

Another vote for the embroidered SGB logo on an unstructured hat.

2 Likes

Personally, not crazy about the barn on a hat, just seems too big., but would love that logo on a t-shirt. Love the circle logo on a grey hat and would love to see the SGB logo on a hat as well!

1 Like

Surprised by the amount of love for the SGB logo. Glad we got that feedback as we were thinking about leaning more towards the BCN logo.

1 Like

Grey over black, by a mile.

Top row, upper right with the barn.

Like all the grey circles and have no preference but gimme dat barn. I would buy both.

Of the circle hats, have to include 2018. So scrap the logo with no year established.

Gotta include the clubs if possible in the barn

More of a fan of BCN. SGB logo is fine and all but why not be different than sweetens and TBC. All for elegance and simplicity but just less of a fan.

4 Likes

You think so? It’s funny cause I have been fighting hard to do away with the 2018, because, well it isn’t true. BCN has been around since 2015. Here is the first mock up of logos for proof:

2 Likes

They all look awesome to me, but the circle logo looks the best in my opinion. Think the barn logo would look awesome on some shirts though!

1 Like

2015, 2018. either way, love having it memorialized.

1 Like

Got it.

Wanted to keep the train rolling on showing off the artwork. The only other golfers in my office aren’t #woke, so I don’t get alot of questions about it. Don’t need 'em anyway.

Also, if my opinion is worth anything. I’m in for a BCN patch hat (prefer darker colors) and way in on an SGB unstructured (dad) hat similar to Sweetens.

7 Likes

The sick amount of trees in this 2015 sketch is amazing.

SBG logo on a heathered tee

the BCN logo w/ club and hatchet on a heathered tee

1 Like

Any brands that you like specifically?

Hahahaha was not woke on tree management in 2015. BCN was a forest then.

2 Likes

Nah, no specific brands, but soft tees make a world of difference as far as I’m concerned.

no hanes beefy tees or gildan nonsense.

4 Likes

Hahaha I hear ya! Soft is key. Had some good suggestions come through other mediums. Now just need to find a solid vendor who is #woke and wants to help out.

Recently purchased a tee from the Almigos and it’s an imperial brand tee. The stitching quality sometimes leave some questions on the table, but they feel amazing personally.

I’m a little late to the party, but I just wanted you to know that this project has inspired me. It all started out as a dream, and your determination is unbelievable. Best thread on the ENTIRE internet. I love you guys.

4 Likes

We love you to Mr. Chris P. Bacon.

Did you get through the whole thing?

1 Like

Yep, it took a couple days though

1 Like