Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

Yeah, I think it would be the best logo if you went with that Sweetens style embroidered hat. It is very simple

yGH31nun_400x400

or you could do the whole thing as a small patch

6 Likes

Yes. Love it on a bucket or a visor. Big fan of that logo, though I generally always like the simpler or more classic looks. Plus, I feel like it could almost be BCN’s “underground” logo. I can’t wait to get something with the SGB logo and then have to explain it to my girlfriend (already explained BCN - many eyerolls ensued).

3 Likes

If you use the barn on a hat, I would consider using a smaller version of the barn even when centered on a scale similar to the tour visor mock up Christian posted, think that would go well on the rope and performance style hat. Bigger barn logo (though maybe still not that big) and circular four section logo works better on the trucker or flat brim styles in my opinion. The SGB circle logo looks sharp on everything, and could also potentially be put on the back or the side of a barn logo hat, though that may drive up costs or be too cluttered for some.

2 Likes

I like the circle style design that you polled on a tour visor just like @Christian posted and an SGB logo on a plain white unstructured hat with a small barn logo on the back.

2 Likes

Yeah that is awesome advice and info. Agree the barn should be a bit smaller. The issue comes with getting all the detail of the barn in that small place. Which leads me to another pole… (sorry guys I’ll stop doing this shit soon).

2 Likes

You could also go with a simple red silhouette for the barn when on a hat, without the extra detail, especially if like Steiner84 said you used the barn as the side or back logo.

Just my personal taste, but I like simple logos on hats and something like the full barn logo would be sweet on a soft tee.

1 Like

no%20clubs%20bcn

• Clubs
  • No Clubs

0 voters

To add a layer to this pole, the “No Clubs” logo would have the SGB logo on it. Simply just cropping out the clubs. Otherwise, same logo. We are trying to decide if the clubs in the garage are necessary for our logo or not.

Without the clubs it looks a bit to much like a farm supply company logo.
I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Brough Creek International Harvesters. Got it.

4 Likes

PREACH. they wont listen to me lol

1 Like

The barn is a very central part of the project, but the BCN logo just does it for me.
I wouldn’t mind a small shed logo on the back of the hat? Might not be an option.

Can you clarify on this?

The first thing I said was people are going to try and start buying grain from us.

1 Like

How can we steer the barn logo towards more golf vibes, but preserve the ability to adapt 1 logo to all items BCN? The barn with clubs in it just won’t look right/even be possible for a small pocket logo on a collard shirt.

Need some thoughts!

Polo = unavoidable omission. Normal tee has to have clubs

Keep the clubs…Ditch the logo on the pocket. I would be down with it on the sleeve.

3 Likes

Another vote for the SGB mark embroidered on the hat. I’d buy that immediately.

2 Likes

Maybe put the barn on a Pin flag? Could possibly just sell flags as well?

6 Likes