Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

yes, I will buy a bucket. XL - put the order in.

If people in this arena are buying TBC gear, they buy for a place that actually exists and for which they dues-nonpaying members.

6 Likes

*will exist

Count me in for a hat.

The logo is great, as is the story.

1 Like

The place exists. We own the land. It’s on Google maps. You CAN play golf out there right now. How quality the full golf course will be, only time will tell but we are way ahead of schedule thanks to the generosity of all the members out there.

3 Likes

easy big boy. I almost came to visit when I was in KC recently. I’m merely against the hate of ZB or TBC.

No hate here. Just think it is incorrect to say BCN doesn’t exist.

Likewise, no hate. Just facts and why I think people would buy the hats for a place they are more invested in (BCN) and which is much more tangible when they are already buying gear just on the idea of the TBC. I really hope TBC succeeds for a lot of reasons, even if I never set foot on the property.

I’ve actually refrained from purchasing hats over the holidays because i know that the BCN headwear will soon be the focal point of my rotation.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Wow.

This thread and project is absolutely incredible. Thanks for bringing us all along for the ride on this.

I really want to see that dope BNC circle logo on a nice, soft t-shirt real soon! Please no Gildans or Beefy T’s!

2 Likes

Happy you found us. All credit goes to this thread and the people in it who have pushed along the narrative and provided ample doses of motivation for us to actually go build this thing. It is fun looking back at the first couple of posts when we didn’t even think a second green was going to be possible.

3 Likes

“big boy”

Nice.

Do you also call guys “chief” or “boss?”

5 Likes

not to mention it now has a thousand twitter followers #influencer

2 Likes

Hell yes.

2 Likes

I prefer “Ace”

When I want to be a dick, I go with “Chooch”

the story is amazing. I can’t wait to play it.

It’s awesome you actually come this way from time to time. Happy to have your support.

my support lives, even at work

3 Likes

Your workplace looks much more social than mine.

2 Likes