Armchair Architect Needed: Help design backyard wedge range

Once we create a logo. In contrast to whats happening over in The Ringer thread, if you buy merch, you receive a lifetime membership.

23 Likes

Maybe I can play it more than once at the very least…

3 Likes

I’ll buy my membership now if you’re hosting a NLU tournament lol

Sure. Here is the buffet of current membership purchasing options:

• 2 hours manual labor
  • Donation of two dozen range quality golf balls
  • Design of course logo
  • Drone photo/video session - raw footage is fine
  • 1 large bag of grass seed - part shade seed preferred
  • 1 mole trap - willing to accept poison for said moles
  • 1 rubber hose

More membership options available in the coming months as Some Guys Backyard develops. Please inquire if you have anything else to offer in exchange for lifetime membership. Regarding an NLU/Refuge tournament - yes. Just yes.

6 Likes

One totally awesome logo…I will DM you my address so you can send my membership welcome packet.

8 Likes

Dear @scuff - we could not be more happy to have you as a member at BCN. Attached is your New Member Welcome Letter. Please let us know if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you at the course soon!

32 Likes

Just a BCN co-founder and board member making a fashionably late arrival to the Refuge. Welcome to the club Scuff – you are a prime example of the ideals we aim for every day. You coming on Saturday to help us cut/burn trees?

4 Likes

44812335_336822747077905_4042388623033630720_n

8 Likes

gipy2

2 Likes

I have never been prouder or happier.

4 Likes

Lol @ the core values. Perfection.

2 Likes

If you sell some T-shirts or hats to raise money for a green mower, I would love to #getinvolved

5 Likes

36 Likes

27 Likes

Group%205

SGB = Some Guys Backyard

10 Likes

Our National Membership strategy is working well. We have attracted members from Chicago, Illinois to wherever @scuff is from. The vision of a National Membership is becoming a reality.

Thanks @HighNRight for your contribution to the club. Proud to have you as a Lifetime National Member.

4 Likes

Gotta have the Cherry Red Barn incorporated in the logo. It’s iconic.

3 Likes

Ask and you shall receive

3 Likes

This guy is good.

2 Likes

Cincinnati, OH! You are killing it with the national memberships!

2 Likes