Alamo Duel - Charitable Update (Post #3544)

I love #8 and #9 though. birdie-birdie front nine finish is always in play and can get you on a hot streak heading to the back.

Coastal elites got tired of driving up real estate prices in their own neighborhoods so now they’re doing it everywhere else!!!

2 Likes

take it back (have you been to Rainey or west 6th recently it is indistinguishable from Dallas)

2 Likes

Take this rodeo where it belongs, please.

16 is tough for me because the green is so small, hard to hold anything into so I bomb it up as close as I can and hope to have an easy chip shot. #nolayingup

1 Like

In Alamo Duel related news, the Mizunos won’t be making the trip because the shafts I got on ebay were fakes and I hate everything. Still waiting to hear about the Miuras but I think they might be coming with.

3 Likes

LOUD. TEXAS. NOISES.

[Yes, Mr. Computer Coding, THIS IS A LOUD TEXAN COMPLETE SENTENCE.]

1 Like

That hole is so tough. Played it the other day and was dead in the trees. Had to lay up… but came out with a Par. Par is a rare jewel for me on that hole. Course is in good condition!

New anthem of Texans protecting the Alamo.

This might be the OG anthem

2 Likes

For the uninitiated, start your Houston rap education here:

See you in like 4 hours lol

3 Likes

RIP DJ Screw

1 Like

Let’s not get into coastal housing costs - signed sad Vancouverite

3 Likes

those are some tracks from the way back machine for sure. taking my back to hiding cassette tapes from my parents.

I know she’s from Corpus, but I think Selena rather than Houston rap is more of our spirit animal for this journey.

6 Likes

bro I’m trying to get work done today don’t do this to me I have to focus

4 Likes

Damn it, thats a fair point. I was just getting ready to do a Z-Ro youtube dump

Also, Flaco Jimenez.

1 Like