ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - ALMOST TIME!

https://www.streamsongresort.com/golf/golf-fees/

I am hoping to have a rate package quoted for us tomorrow morning. Ideally I’d like to present everyone interested with good options.

13 Likes

Cheaper than a wedding :rofl:

11 Likes

Both are more expensive then you budget

3 Likes

I have a fantastic logo idea, if any Refugees can assist please shoot me a DM, happy to pay you for your services

I hope it involves VERY complicated patterns.

7 Likes

Hope you’re not hungry

1 Like

There is only one person for the job: @tylernichols91

2 Likes

I was a graphic designer in a past life, I’d like to take a stab at it if possible.

1 Like

You guys should do this at Seminole instead. That’ll make them eat their hearts out.

10 Likes

I tried, they’ve got EAL & Barstool those weekends. Sad.

21 Likes

Paging @PurpATL

1 Like

Good morning Dudes & Dudettes just dropping one of many updates to come.

Like all great events we will have a charity component

The facility experienced devastating loss on 9/15/21 and is in desperate need of help. Given how much the Refuge loves dogs, cats, and other furry friends I think we should them some love.

More than likely will be putting a raffle together as things get closer, prize donations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone, can’t wait to get this off the ground!

25 Likes

A Refuge event organized by @Big_RanDeer?

s5br88YDpPCXOrfKTN

13 Likes

Just got off the phone with a sales coordinator at Streamsong, a manager will be reaching out to me tomorrow. I am hopeful that we’ll have a firm date and pricing options posted very soon.

8 Likes

It’s absurd now. I went 2 years ago and a 1 night stay&play was like $400/person. Now it’s $550/night for just a room. Unreal.

1 Like

Cam Smith man, driving up the price with that sweet mullet

4 Likes

In - Can we bring guests?

1 Like

sign em up!

I have not reached out about 2022 NIT Qualifier status yet, as far as I know the 2022 form is being revamped for now? right @Double_Bogey_Dave ?

1 Like

Working on it, it will be a few weeks.

3 Likes

Sounds good, thank you sir!

1 Like