Abandoned Dudes Classic 2.0 - New Raffle Ticket Link is LIVE! - POST 153

The Abandoned Dudes Classic Raffle is now live!

All proceeds will benefit the Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando, they have been kind enough to setup a URL for to purchase raffle tickets.

Purchase your tickets here
https://petallianceorlando.org/abandoned-dudes-classic-raffle/

1 Ticket for $5
5 Tickets for $20
10 Tickets for $40
30 Tickets for $100

If for some reason you do not wish to purchase directly via the charity please DM me. I would prefer that all entrants go through the organization.

The Prizes

We will continue to accept donations for prizes and update accordingly in this thread. If you wish to donate a prize please reach out to me via DM so that it can be added to the board.

The Rules

• You may purchase as many tickets as you wish, however you may only win once. If your ticket is selected, you may choose a prize, after that your other entries are void

• Deadline to purchase tickets is 4/26/22 at 11:59PM EST

• Drawing will take place on 4/27/22 at 8PM EST on Microsoft Teams, link will be provided to entrants via email and the NLU Refuge Message Board in this thread

• Winners will be notified via live drawing, and winners will be posted in real time on the NLU Refuge Message Board in this thread

• If your name is drawn you will have 5 minutes to choose from the board of available prizes, which will be updated as prices are chosen

• If you are not present or do not select within the 5 minute window, you will be bumped for the next person drawn, if you do not return by the end of the drawing, a prize will be held for you from the remaining prizes

• Select prizes will be hand delivered to you at the event at Streamsong Resort between the weekend of 4/29-5/1/2022

• Select prizes/experiences will take place at an agreed upon date between the winner and host

• Select prizes will be delivered direct by the individual donating said prize, and winners will be contacted in 1-3 business days

• The beneficiary organization is Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando located at 2800 County Home Rd., Sanford, FL

Thanks everyone!!!

15 Likes

So in on this!

4 Likes

FYI if anyone has to pick the bicycles to prove they’re not a bot, the motorcycle is a bicycle.

5 Likes

Totally in, but likely won’t select my own prize if drawn. Or will I?…

2 Likes

And for what it’s worth, they don’t consider Jerome Bettis to be a bus for some odd reason…
/s

4 Likes

Updated prize list

3 Likes

New prizes have been added

5 Likes

A couple of new prizes were added to the sheet shoutout to @Geaugolf for her awesome work on both of these and supplying the authentic Masters flag.

Thank you @AnOlGoatTrack for supplying the nest gift, both of these are totally sick!

11 Likes

Just purchased my tix!!!

2 Likes

In for 10 tixs!

1 Like

Just bought some tickets as well.

As far as caddies go @Big_RanDeer … is it too late to make a request? I was planning on waiting to see who we are paired with to see if the groups we will be playing with have prior experience there.

1 Like

Definitely not too late, I’ll have the pairings posted tonight though.

6 Likes

fuckin siiiiiiiiick

1 Like

T’s and P’s for the waiting list. I think this is the first refuge event I’ve seen with no dropouts this late in the game.

2 Likes

In fairness the waitlist did move pretty quickly early on.

2 Likes

Are the raffle items only for those present at the event or will they be mailed out if we are not attending?

1 Like

Anyone can enter and win!

1 Like

If the chokepoints cooperate there may be an extra bonus surprise in the 2CGC care package.

2 Likes

Cool i bought in for 5. Might need a reminder about the drawing though

2 Likes

In for 5 as well. Great work @Big_RanDeer! Sad I have to miss out on the event.

1 Like