ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

Feel victimized by the wrath of the randomizer?
Significant other says no way?
Too rich for your blood?

While there is no lottery, and I can’t guarantee that your lover will give you permission to go, and this place ain’t cheap.

I present the…

ABandoned Dudes* Classic at Streamsong Resort

We are looking to get 48 spots filled, I will post more as I have it. With pricing, etc.

Tentative dates 4/23 & 4/24 or 4/30 & 5/1

Playing all 3 courses
Red
Blue
Black

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v9aY0hD9IbGdMYyiExQKs886jz2nlkug60h3Uo5pzCQ/edit#gid=0

*Dudettes are welcome too!

Here is an excerpt from the email sent to those that are staying on site, if you are not staying on site and have received said email or deleted it, lmk and I will get it to you asap.

The deadline to book with Streamsong and secure your spot in the event under our agreement is February 28, 2022

Only those that are staying on site at Streamsong need to call in and book rooms. As noted in a previous post in order to have the event we need to commit to a block of rooms. Our number is 24 Rooms. Given the amount of people that requested rooms on site we should be meeting that number without any issues. In the event we do not meet that number this is our only option as per the contract. That will also cause a reduction in the field for the event.

That being said, please make your reservation as soon as possible. The event is now under contract which I have assumed the responsibility for. I absolutely do not want to have to reduce the field as a result of not making the room block. If anyone needs to back out please let me know asap, so that I can pull from the wait list in a timely manner. I would prefer to pull from the wait list prior to the deadline to not only preserve the room block and event but also give those guis that come up in the field adequate notice.

43 Likes

Can wait to watch this field unfold as the Bandon trip cycles through a waitlist in March

19 Likes

You know @bogeytax and I are all the way in.

2 Likes

Let’s gooooo! @PGA_ALLTHEWAY your presence is required by the committee

6 Likes

No one hurt me, am I still eligible?

6 Likes

of course!

3 Likes

I am in.

1 Like

Is arbitrage permitted here?

8 Likes

Definitely intrigued

Gotta throw my Vero guy @Commish into the mix

6 Likes

I’m in. Being less than 50 miles away, it’s a shame I’ve never done Streamsong. Looking forward to it

3 Likes

I’ll sell my spot in this event for $1000.

Venmo/PayPal/Bitcoin

38 Likes

3 Likes

I mean, I wouldn’t say no…

1 Like

Absolutely hilarious name. Wasn’t even involved in the lottery for the Bandon trip but the CFO will be hearing about this.

4 Likes

If I must…

5 Likes

Paging @Schikolas

4 Likes

Checks the kids April Spring break schedule…

Sees that we are already heading to visit my parents in Venice that week….

Checks the flights we booked and sees the departing flight is on 4/23.

13 Likes

Is this the week of my wife’s birthday…yes

Will I do everything to convince her a trip to a golf resort is what she wants…also yes

8 Likes

I’ve already blocked off the weekend for golf.

4 Likes

As someone planning a wedding who has never taken a golf specific trip before, can anyone provide a rough estimate on cost?