ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - ALMOST TIME!

I was planning on flying out of Logan on JetBlue too. Ended up switching to Delta out of PWM.

Still waiting for mine to ship

1 Like

Did you get some from the First Flight release?

They waited until after the offer period expired before running production so they could get them all done at one time. I’m not the first point of contact on those but I’d imagine they will ship this week. @RDUgolfer would know better than I

Now that we have teams are we responsible for lining up our own caddies?

1 Like

I am sending a list to the caddy master of who has requested caddies.

4 Likes

If you haven’t purchased tickets yet what are you waiting for???

We’re just over 2k in donations to our charity, tickets are available directly through them via.

Check the thread!

2 Likes

Every time you post a reminder i get more tix!

1 Like

Conditys may be rough but get to save a little hopefully

At Streamsong we value our customers and the experience that we provide to those who trust us with their golf vacations. It is our most sincere desire to deliver a world class golf experience to our guests who visit, and in order to do so we are having to take some extraordinary measures over the next two months.

We’ve experienced an outbreak of mini-ring disease on the greens at Streamsong Red and Blue, coupled with extreme nematode pressure on the fairways at Streamsong Black, all of which are creating conditions that do not live up to the standards we expect. As a result we will be aerifying and top dressing fairways at Streamsong Black beginning April 12th which could have animpact for up to three weeks pn the fairway conditions. Additionally we will be aerifying and top dressing all greens at Streamsong Red and select areas of greens at Streamsong Blue May 16th - 18th to help promote better turf health and growth during the warmest weather months.

We know this is not the news you want tohear leading up to your visit, but we have to take action now to preserve and aid in the conditioning of the courses for the future. We will be offering 35% off of your round onStreamsong Black beginning April 12th through May 1st and 50% off of your round on Streamsong Red now through May16th. When we aerify Streamsong Red and Blue beginning May 16th we’ll be offering 50% off of your rounds on those courses for up to two weeks following aerification and we’ll evaluate on a weekly basis going forward.

If you have have concerns or would like todiscuss your upcoming visit in more detaill, please call us at [(888) 815-9681](tel:(888) 815-9681).

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on this as I haven’t heard a damn thing about this… Can you forward me that email please, sending you a dm with my email address.

I just emailed both the CSM I’m working with and the Director of Sales inquiring about this situation and have requested confirmation of discounts for our groups TT as well as the updated price quote.

Apologies for this dudes.

10 Likes

Stupid nature.

1 Like

wtf does this even mean

3 Likes

7 Likes

Symptoms associated with nematode infection are similar to those caused by impaired root growth and function, therefore they may resemble abiotic stress like drought and nutritional deficiencies as well as biotic factors like stem and root rots. General symptoms from nematodes include yellowing, stunting, and wilting, accompanied by a yield decline.

2 Likes

Dudes, this sucks… but it does seem that we are in a good window on this one.

Three weeks after aerifying the black and just before they do the work on red and blue. They must think red and blue are decent enough to wait another 6 weeks.

5 Likes

Nematode Pressure sounds like a great second album.

8 Likes

…and now I’m reading agronomy reports.

1 Like

I’m gonna text my turf grass gui.

Follow up: “ Nematodes live in the soil, predominantly in sandy soils like Florida. They eat roots thus making turf weak and thin. Ring diseases on greens means they’re a lot of little circles on the greens that are dead due to fungus. Treatable but could have several weeks to months of recovery time.”

1 Like

So it sounds like we get to play at a hefty discounted rate and the course will be in good condition but not great? Does that mean we try 36 on Saturday :thinking::thinking:

9 Likes

“Savings” — translation “buy more merchandise”

11 Likes