ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

I would be happy to drive 3 or 4 guis from the airport Thursday evening to save them an Uber/rental price. Not sure what time people will be getting in.

Little prize list update for the raffle.

Ticket and raffle info here

1 Like

I’m getting in Thursday around 7p and have room for probably 2 with a rental car. Let me know!!

Teams will be drawn at some point this week with @dshaddy to witness

If you have any tee time requests due to travel, arrival/departure time please notate that on the google sheet, I have added a tab for those requests.

5 Likes

What is the walking/riding/caddie situation at Innisbrook?

We’re all setup to ride, not sure on the caddie part, I’ll find out.

6 Likes

Thank You Baby Jesus GIFs | Tenor

2 Likes

Thank you for being on top of this. Can’t have another situation like last year.

2 Likes

I still get a chuckle when I think about the look on your face when you realized your error. Priceless memory

The teams have been drawn with @dshaddy

Let the games begin

13 Likes

@Kerry I hope you’re ready to go to the NIT. We’re winning this mf.

Icarito on Make a GIF

4 Likes

Perfect, the golf has been very mid recently so I should be peaking just in time for this. Don’t want to come in riding to high.

1 Like

frantically Googles Mark Fox so my partner will think I’m cool

5 Likes

Absolutely love the all-New England pairing with my gui @Cyunits

1 Like

Double home game models for myself and @kblewis14.

Quick question, does the tee gift include flushable wipes or should we stock our own cart? Asking for my partner.

6 Likes

@golfingossett in case you wanted to see almost the full list of teams that will finish behind us this year. Just add in @turtle812 and @tdaly

1 Like

only a neck gaiter

4 Likes

Boston Tee Party unleashed.

1 Like

@Big_RanDeer was planning on keeping it a surprise, but we were able to secure a
sponsor for this years event.

Abandoned Dude Wipes

12 Likes

This is incredible. Well done.