ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

How many times do I have to tell you? I don’t play golf anymore.

4 Likes

I didn’t say you were playing. But I thought I’d just ask you some advice on it while you caddie for me.

2 Likes

Shhh, he just wants to try and flex on everyone that he is going to Scotland so he had to mention you. Let him get the internet points he wants

4 Likes

Missing a handful of GHIN #'s on the sheet, please fill those in asap, take a peek at the raffle tab too :eyes:

5 Likes

It’s all I can think about right now…so maybe

1 Like

Some might even call you…thirsty

4 Likes

@Blinksee and I will be getting into town around 615 Thursday.

Golf early Friday, anyone?

3 Likes

:raising_hand_man:I would most likely be up for that

1 Like

Throwing stones, glass houses, projection, etc.

I’ll be in Thursday night so would definitely be in for some Friday am golf

1 Like

The rest of the field throwing down their High Noons when the defending champs walk in with a first round 61

8 Likes

Would be a hell of a round from @turtle812

1 Like

I am admittedly soft capped at the moment, playing off a 16. The winter was not kind to my game, but much like the flowers of spring it is beginning to blossom!

1 Like

Because I’m a moron I booked travel home on Sunday morning. Realized today that I’m a moron. Hung my head and logged into the Delta app to modify my trip, fully expecting to get smoked with change fees and added flight costs. Turns out it’s gonna cost me $31 LESS to make the changes. Go Team Moron! Also, on course bevs on me for my first round foursome as a result of my good fortune.

13 Likes

I also get in Thursday night and would be down for Friday morning round.

Would also be interested in playing on Friday morning.

In for Friday also

14 Likes

That guys shorts are way too long to be @tdaly

1 Like

mega bummed to not be here to anchor this thing with @eatonsb this year. sadface.gif