ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

I don’t know, kind of feels like a Keith Richard’s vibe. He’s going to be the last one standing.

5 Likes

Came here to say this :arrow_up:

That cat is unkillable

5 Likes

Raffle details coming soon, here are some of the prizes up for grabs so far. If you have anything to donate, please reach out. Thanks!

9 Likes

We had a bay hill guy sighting in Atlanta today. He’s moved on to Kiawah polos.

10 Likes

@Big_RanDeer who do we turn in our info form in to so we can have custom painted spots for our rental cars?

9 Likes

Please update your roommate if applicable or if you are looking for one still please link asap, I have to submit the rooming list to Innisbrook by end of next week.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Anyone in an Executive Double still looking for a roomie? Slide on in the DMs!

Sliding Into DMs: 14 Essential Steps Everyone Should Follow

2 Likes

Must’ve been a couple people that dropped out that I wasn’t aware of…

Disregard, had some rows hidden

Raffle link is live

Every $5 donated gets you 1 entry.

Please input your REFUGE HANDLE in the RECOGNITION NAME BOX
If you do not do that I won’t be able to know how many entries you have, please do that.

Raffle will take place on 4/26 at 8p ET, entries will close at 5p ET on 4/26

3 Likes

Your parking spot will be painted like this…

14 Likes

2 Likes

That shot was unreal. Terrible, terrible pass.

I laughed…out loud

The shot at the end of the WV game was HORRIBLE

1 Like

Hello, please chase me off to another group if I’m in the wrong place - I’m having the darndest time trying to figure out where/how to register for this event in Innisbrook. I’m local to the area and a big fan of NLU, any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

You’re in the right place, just a little late to the party. The event is full, but there is a wait list you can sign up on. There have been a couple of late withdraws in past events, so throw your name on the list if you want because you never know.

3 Likes

Thank you kind sir. I realized I was late, I unfortunately only just heard about this. Again, I’m local to the area so no need to organize travel or lodging and could be ready on a minutes notice :sunglasses:

2 Likes

did some scouting today. starting to see my lines

4 Likes

Bring a ball out there so you can practice your drops?

9 Likes

no but watched Fleetwood punch out from 100 yards right on 9 which I will inevitably have to do

5 Likes