ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

Sweet.

1 Like

Looking to finalize the Monday golf by the end of next week, so if you’re on the fence just throw your name in the tab and, worst case, we’ll just cancel a tee time or whatever.

Still appreciate course recommendations, if you have any.

I’m going to be south of Clearwater 3/19-3/24 if any Tampa area Abandoned Dudes are interested in meeting up for a round somewhere.

2 Likes

Might be able to meet ya somewhere on 3/19

1 Like

Some new additions, shaping up to be chock full of goodies!

7 Likes

Working the the Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando on setting up a URL to purchase tickets for the raffle, so the raffle page itself will be a separate view only doc.

Once the page is live, I’ll post the URL and rules.

If you have anything to donate please reach out via dm and I will get it added to the prize pool.

Thanks!

9 Likes

If anyone has merch fomo I have one extra hat left slide into my dm’s if interested.

The final hat has been sold

2 Likes

Stay strong Abandoned Dudes (and Ladies), don’t give in to temptation.

14 Likes

18 Likes

17 Likes

Never heard of the place

8 Likes

The Raffle thread is now live

Abandoned Dudes Classic Raffle - Buy Your Tickets!

1 Like

I see that the Bandon slot has dropped into everyone’s favorite charity thread. Do not be tempted. Remember the confusion and disappointment you felt as you watched live and weren’t selected. Let the anger well up within you as you recall Tron’s drunken selection “process” and his disdain for those who questioned it. Search within yourself and know the emptiness you felt as you logged off the Refuge for the evening, wondering if you would ever be whole again…

And lo, as you descended toward nihilism, our hero @Big_RanDeer - adherent of the biblical scripture, “Let he who be without golf trip, cast his own golf trip” - was a ray of light in our dark souls. No lottery? Just sign up? Anyone can come? Frequent updates and a fast-moving waitlist? Our cups runneth over and there was much rejoicing.

We are the ABandoned and together we rise. At Streamsong. Not at Bandon. Don’t give @Big_RanDeer any add’l headaches by bailing now.

27 Likes

The only answer is to enter and do both trips.

7 Likes

Win the duck race. Sell it on the Silk Road.

5 Likes

That was a whirlwind day; would’ve thought the guy offering to buy a spot invaded the Ukraine or something.

1 Like

Okay bc I’m super lazy about searching is there any way to request to be in certain tee times? With the southwest flight changes my schedule is all screwed up

On Friday if possible I’d like to be around 1230-100
And Monday if possible I’d like to be around 930 or so

Hate being “that guy” on this but I’m starting a new job in the beginning of April and limited on how much time I’ll have at the outset.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I’ll do the team draw next week on MS teams one evening and I can work on the pairings.

I know some of you have reached out to me about TT preferences due to travel I will accommodate everyone as best as I can.

4 Likes

I get in Thursday night and leave on a relatively late flight Sunday, so can be flexible and happy to take early time Friday/late time Sunday.

Will only charge two beers.

1 Like

I have added a TT preference tab to the master sheet, please only make a request if you absolutely need to, this will make easier for me to accommodate everyone.

Thank you

3 Likes