ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

Assorted cash - got it!

Ahh yes. As a longstanding benefactor of your poker donations, it’s nice to see you preparing to spread the love.

1 Like

Eat my shorts…

Guys, I gotta be honest. I’ve tried learning euchre in the past week and it just seems like a limited version of spades.

4 Likes

Tready lightly…euchre is the national sport of Michigan.

6 Likes

I think I’m just misunderstanding the opening sequence of choosing trump or passing. With only 5 cards in your hand, there isn’t much room for strategy after the start.

I grew up on hearts, spades, oh shit, etc. trick taking games and I’m just missing something with euchre. Hoping I can be enlightened on this trip.

We will not allow any BS Wisconsin variations

2 Likes

Which is on purpose, because you’re usually drunk or about to be drunk if you’re playing euchre.

3 Likes

Growing up in Indiana, Euchre is practically a religion…

2 Likes

I’ll be packing left-right-center, simple dice game for those unfamiliar and after several cocktails. Set aside some singles not earmarked for Mons

9 Likes

The game is still called Uecker in my mind Monty

8 Likes

IMG_3081

s/o @Big_RanDeer

5 Likes

As someone who married into a Midwest family who has a eucher tournament during Christmas, it took me a second to catch on. Download an app and it’ll click quickly.

That being said, great game and I’m even more bummed to miss it this year. FML.

Last chance to get any/more entries for the raffle is tomorrow by 5p ET !!!

1 Like

@Big_RanDeer will we be able to check into rooms before Friday’s round like last year?

I’m sure you’ll be able to, just a matter of if the room is ready or not.

I’m staying Thursday night; if for some reason people can’t access their rooms before Friday’s round you’re welcome to use mine for whatever you need. Even you, @DombrowBryan

4 Likes

Same here, no courtesies extended to @DombrowBryan however

5 Likes

7 Likes

If it ain’t the most diabolical hater west of the Okeechobee, you a trick ass mark Buc Nasty

6 Likes