ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

Is it too early to have a fire logo?

6 Likes

No.

I also may have framed this to my wife as “I missed out on Bandon but got in to the trip to Streamsong”. I don’t think she needs to know that one was a lottery and the other was a signup sheet.

14 Likes

How much do I have to pay @dshaddy to get the 1st row in the sign up sheet?

2 Likes

Spots for Bandon are going for $1000. So I’m gonna say at least $1500 for the top spot on the signup sheet

4 Likes

It’s likely the group rate will change things up a bit and make it a little less expensive (hopefully).

2 Likes

Ive never been to streamsong and know it’s a bit off the beaten track but are there any other courses near by that are worth playing

Nothing close. If you’re at Streamsong the only real options are Streamsong courses.

2 Likes

I thought so but since I was planning on making the trip thought it would be worth seeing if there was anything else

Is there a way to sell this to my wife as seeing her family in Jacksonville? That was key in using my vacation days to attend this year’s NIT as opposed to an anniversary trip.
(After the disastrous Bandon thread felt the need to add that the above is posted in entirely in humor and is not intended to, nor should it, point to any marital or other relational dissatisfaction on the part of @4PuttLegend)

8 Likes

Just have @DrJ draft you up an official invite. 60% of the time, it works every time.

9 Likes

Things are moving quickly on the back end!

9 Likes

@4PuttLegend if it will help, I can draft up something like this for you as well. I make no guarantees it will be of benefit, but I can say that after supplying @tuck_mulligan with this letter he successfully convinced his better half to let him make the trip to the Blade Meetup and then sank his first ace.

8 Likes

true

9 Likes

Looks like there is about 7 spots left until the waitlist.

There was someone that started to fill out cell 16 and did not finish. Perhaps they fell asleep or were still vibin’, if so that’s ok.

I’ll drop the logo after my call with the resort tomorrow, I had a fun idea, and @tylernichols91 came in with some sick input of his own. And well, the final result is refreshing and smooth.
I am already ordering tee gifts because I am fucking nuts, also tee gifts will not be added into whatever the cost comes out to be because I love you all, and Streamsong is well… Streamsong.

There will be a merch order form as well, I am looking at doing the Imperial Performance X210P Cap in Fog.

The logo looks pretty dope there. I’ll have an idea on the price once we get a list, obviously the more ordered the lower the cost. I do however wish to donate a portion of the merch sales to the charity. So say hats are $17, I am thinking $30 total with any extra covering shipping cost and at least $10 going to The Pet Alliance.

Thanks everyone for your interest!

13 Likes

I’m gonna get rich!

8 Likes

Row 16 is now complete. Thought I did this last night but I guess it didn’t take.

4 Likes

Alright, we’ve got one spot left!

If you wouldn’t mind going back to the sheet and updating the no. of nights if you haven’t and if you’d prefer a single or double. I want to give the sales manager as much to work with as possible in hopes of getting the best possible rate

3 Likes

Not anymore :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Well guis signups are full!

6 Likes

Damn that filled up fast. Maybe I should recruit you to help me at World Woods. :joy:

3 Likes