Abandoned Dudes Classic 2.0 - New Raffle Ticket Link is LIVE! - POST 153

Today is the last day to purchase tickets!

1 Like

Final prize list

5 Likes

This looks awesome, do we have pictures for all of the items?

Depending on how my day goes I’ll try to post them :rofl:

1 Like

Specifically looking for the Ted Lasso head cover, thank you for putting it all together

1 Like

This exactly.

4 Likes

Ted Lasso Tedlassogifs GIF - Ted Lasso Tedlassogifs Jason Sudeikis - Discover & Share GIFs

7 Likes

Some of the prizes

Masters Prize Pack from @dshaddy

7 Likes

Finally made the jump. Not attending but bought 5 tickets. If I win anything we might even be able to save on shipping if I can get one of my first flight brothers to be my mule.

Love supporting a pet adoption facility.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone, we raised a total of $3230 for the Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando from the raffle!

I’ll post the teams link in this thread and email it out to everyone this morning.

14 Likes

Vibey headcovers donated by @adodgerfan

7 Likes

Here’s a picture of my XL polo I donated.

5 Likes

Anyone willing to be my proxy as a work event just became mandatory for me tonight? Will DM my rankings if someone is planning on being on and doesn’t mind saying my pick if I win.

Teams link for anyone who did not check their inbox - 8p ET tonight

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting

Winners will also be posted in this thread with the updated prize list of what is available

2 Likes

I did not receive said email. Just making sure you have me on your list.

1 Like

You’ll have 5min to pick your prize from this list, either respond in the thread or via the meeting if you are attending. Once your name is drawn and you have picked a prize, thank you for your service, you’re done-zo.

If your time has expired/have not picked in the time window you’ll be bumped to the end and will be able to pick from the remaining prizes.

You’re in there, I went off the emails given to me from the pet alliance, apologies if you did not receive it.

1 Like

No worries my man. I appreciate the update!

1 Like

Check your junk mail. My box saw an address it didn’t know and banished that email to the shadow realm.

2 Likes

About time to party

4 Likes