ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

So @Schikolas @Smidler got you both down for double rooms. Roomies?

2 Likes

I’m down

@Smidler you in?

2 Likes

A few more prizes added to the list for the raffle.

Info on how to purchase tickets is on the raffle tab in the google sheet

giphy (1)

Yup.

5 Likes

@Scott_M you’re in off the waitlist, please dm me asap to get squared away.

Teams will be drawn soon, the defending champions @turtle812 & @tdaly will remain a team with their chance to defend.

@golfingossett & @westerj12 will also stay as a team as the runners up

8 Likes

HELL YEA!!! @golfingossett I’ll be doing some handicap management over the next month or so and I’ll be primed for Innisbrook.

3 Likes
2 Likes

@EZmiss you believe this guy?

6 Likes

@turtle812 make sure you bring the theragun and leg sleeves. You’ll need to rehab every day from carrying Tim around

2 Likes

I wish I was good enough for handicap management to even be possible. By my calculations I need to post like 8 scores over 93 for my index to go up

1 Like

Net golf is where I thrive, so many 5 for 4s. Had a wonderful warm up with a tilt game at Mimosa on Saturday, game is setting up to peak come the last week of April.

1 Like

Unless I can squeeze in a round in mid April it’s shaping up for me to go from playing North Berwick on April 6th to Innisbrook. But I’ll make sure to get some range sessions in so I can provide @golfingossett with some help. We are winning it this year

2 Likes

God I am ready for this.

3 Likes

Yes. Yes, I very much believe him.

Just trying to get on your level

Swing speed is up, putter is grooving. Feeling good about dismantling @tdaly this year quite easily.

2 Likes

I LOVE to hear this.

1 Like

You mean shooting in the low 80s, high 70s and having a 7 handicap? Please come join

1 Like

Well I’d love to be on that level but I don’t see that being in the cards so I’m mainly just trying to join your level of sandbagging. Hopefully I can learn some from @JamesHCard in a few weeks too.

1 Like