ABandoned Dudes Classic 3.0 @ HBR (Palm Coast, FL) April 26-28 2024 - Raffle now open!

I’m so looking forward to this event as I played back Copperhead in 2019 and the amount of elevation change on the front 9 was very surprising for Florida. Also I found some of the green quite small and the Snake Pit is a challenge.

2 Likes

The front nine was strong. There are some really good holes.

4 Likes

I wish I had committed to this when my name was called. I’m envious of you all

2 Likes

All, Berns enthusiasts, steak enthusiasts. After much coordination and back and forth - our large party coordination has not gotten the traction that I had hoped to this point. I did not want to have folks counting on this and also did not want to have to pull the plug within the 60 day window for reservations should we be able to coordinate breaking into smaller groups if folks still wish to go…

Therefore, i will just give the update that the Thursday night Berns trip is probably not in the cards from a huge group just due to some of the logistics on both sides.

8 Likes

Appreciate ya trying to set it up man

Just booked a Silver Air nonstop from GSP Thursday. In related news, I am a -175 favorite to arrive at TPA sometime on Friday.

2 Likes

Just throwing this out there, if there are any single riders or small groups, it’s always possible to sit at the bar at Bern’s and get served there as well. Afaik the menu is different but you should be able to get basically anything you want. The only big miss with that is there’s no included reservation to the dessert room, which is a must, so…you do you.

While the bar might not be as grand, they also offer a burger at the bar that’s supposed to be amazing, made from the steak cuttings, and this item isn’t available in the main menu.

3 Likes

I hear there’s a nice outback in palm harbor that would be great for large groups. /s

But on a serious note I’ve heard good things about The Black Pearl in Dunedin and was looking to check that out one night.

The black pearl is good; expensive, but it’s a fine dining multi-course kind of place. If that’s the sort of thing you’re into, it’s probably worth it. Not really my cuppa.

1 Like

Also worth noting that they have about 20 seats in the place, so I have no idea what the reservation situation is looking like.

1 Like

What’s the restaurant situation at Innisbrook? Similar to Streamsong or weak?

Good info, all I know is my wife said she wanted to eat there this trip :rofl:

Should be good, sales manager said they’re willing to book any dining reservations for us regardless of party size, I told them what happened last year at SS, they said getting us for reservations wouldn’t be a problem.

7 Likes

I did the math wrong and missed the 69 day warning

12 Likes

I knew when I signed up for this, that it was a long shot that I could make these dates work. With two kids playing regional / national travel sports, taking on expanded responsibilities at work, and increased return to office schedules for both my wife and I, the odds of an open weekend were slim.

So, the time has come to formally acknowledge that all bullets have been dodged, all meeting requests reclined, all tournaments have been scheduled for other weekends. I am 100% in baby!

Now, about flights…

15 Likes

12 Likes

We are 2 months!!

10 Likes

Flights are booked! Anyone trying to play Thursday or Friday morning?

2 Likes

I wonder if our friend from last year was allowed back at Bay Hill for the tournament?

2 Likes

No way that guy is still alive

2 Likes