A Way for Some to Concentrate “Power” and for Most to Lose Interest

If you don’t care about refuge elections you don’t care about the refuge and are still missing the point.

-my column.

1 Like

You don’t care about the election? You made a whole topic about the election! The election lives rent free in your head, bro.

7 Likes

I think a bunch of adults living out some kind of golf prom king fantasy/popularity contest is hilarious.

But, how people choose to waste their own time is of no concern to me.

For example, I’m watching EAL and chuckling about that cute little rascal Snowball + all his hijinks and adventures.

21 Likes

You know this means you’re never getting elected right?

4 Likes

I’m chuckling at Snowball.

EAL is the vessel and Snowball is the drug.

4 Likes

I stopped reading where I stopped quoting. No excuse @jas.

2 Likes

The Refuge is peak LARPing

7 Likes

I lost interest months ago. The only thing that rekindled that interest was my lust for power. That and the opportunity to take the monumental piss. Which was always the greatest strength of The Refuge.

#Vote4CAD

9 Likes

Yes. This has been well established.

You don’t want to read/watch us play Making the Band or Survivor or deliberating message board court cases? Great news! You can click somewhere else inside this very message board. Or one the eleventy trillion other websites in the internet.

3 Likes

Dude obviously I want to watch. Check my posts read ffs

3 Likes

Haha. My “you” was not you specifically but everyone in general.

3 Likes

You or laz
That’s who should be prez

1 Like

I can see how the title of this thread will be true for alot of people on here. Whereas the first post in it isnt as spot on

it’s dumb but we all enjoy dumb shit so who’s to say

2 Likes

I don’t disagree, join me and I’ll help make dumb shit even more enjoyable.

Or whoever has the most hole in ones.
That seems like an objective way of determining things and just as good as any other way. :rofl:

1. .
1 Like

I’ve only played golf once. I got 18 holes in one. Lots of people saw it. They all work for me.

7 Likes