A vote for Eric Denver is a vote for common sense, liberty, and laissez-faire. The no-spin zone!

For me it’s quite simple, the Refuge has become galvanized by personal relationships. I have met great people here, yourself included. Some of whom helped me through real life problems, yourself included. So when I see a user here that has not only eschewed those personal relationships, but actively tried to erode them, that’s someone I am apt to block. When I see that person running for the highest office, I will speak out and demand to know the real candidate.

18 Likes

@swade for President!

3 Likes

1 Like

The Refuge has become galvanized by personal relationships for some and perhaps it has become clickish?

So, are we inching towards a world where if you are not among “the click” and you dare go against the hive, the Hive reserves the right to ask for your name, address, social security and photographic proof of existence?

11 Likes

I pledge my vote for @Eric_Denver.

A vote for ED is a vote to preserve the sacred anonymity the internet demands. Any vote against him is a vote for that guy who doxxes you to your home club.

5 Likes

Anonymity matters for a lot of people. Doesn’t make you a bad gui.

6 Likes

No, no. I’d prefer to read for the George Soros role.

4 Likes

The hive does not demand that of its users, but it should demand that of its leaders.

1 Like

The Church disagrees.

1 Like

300px-Monkey_Puppet

16 Likes

Clique*

4 Likes

The burner community could pull together to win this thing.

10 Likes

Lurkers and burners of the World Unite.

6 Likes

@swade

R-E-L-A-X

I’m as much as a candidate as Darrell Castle was in 2016. Holster the melodramatic monologues.

1 Like

@Lazstradamus? More like @aannddyydamus amirite?

10 Likes

That wasn’t personality in them daisy dukes, boy.

2 Likes

Like this?

12 Likes

Anyone that has received a suspension from this site should be ineligible for a position of leadership, period.

4 Likes

Why?

The bar is so incredibly high to get the ban around here. To cross that line and then make that person one of the rulers on here? Nope, can’t do it.

Put bluntly: he screwed up the parents thread, most likely the most wholesome thread on this entire site. That takes a special type of person to do that.

11 Likes