A Splash of OJ Presents: If I Did it Classic Driven by Hertz at Bayou Club (Largo, FL) June 25, 2022

A Splash of OJ welcomes you to our final qualifier of the 2022 season at the Bayou Club! Designed by Tom Fazio, the Bayou Club is the definition of a Florida golf course designed in the 90’s. The course is walkable but it can be a tough walk in the summer with there being some hikes in between holes. For that reason, carts are included in the cost. You are free to use or not use them. The format will be a two man scramble. Players will be divided into an A and B flight and one player from each flight will be randomly matched together. We will be playing the MGA tees (which is a combination of blue and white tee boxes) except on holes 2, 11,12, and 13 where we will be playing the red tees to throw some spice in your OJ.

There is no handicap so no sandbaggin’ up in here!

Deadline to sign-up is June 20, 2022. Teams/pairings will be drawn on June 24, 2022. Sign-up here!

13 Likes

You guys are killing your event titles.

14 Likes

Don’t tell the leaders of your group that you made that joke…

4 Likes

Screw that, let’s look ahead:

The Uncle Juice Invitational, Presented by Wusthof?

The Brentwood Boogie at Mezzaluna?

The Kato Klassic?

3 Likes

I love it. Pretty sure Kato has been thrown around a few times.

2 Likes

@ASplashOfOJ 9 spots left here, let’s make the last event of the 21-22 series a full one!

2 Likes

Wedding in the Midwest :frowning:

Pre-Sending T’s & P’s to my partner for the extra baggage.

3 Likes

Unfortunately got in an accident Saturday so I can’t make it down south this weekend, sorry for the late notice but should be even numbers now

Shit man, hope you’re okay!

1 Like

Calling @ASplashOfOJ still have more spots here, with bwolve having to miss we’ll be one short of 12 teams. Definitely need at least 1 more to come tee it up!

2 Likes

Ok @ASplashOfOJ here’s the details for the festivities this Saturday. Modified shotgun starting at 12:30. Unknown what holes we are starting on so I’ll just use 1-6 to keep it easy. Teams and 4somes as follows:

cmeade/hornett
Big_RanDeer/fastball811
dinonuggets/McKeeasy
bogeytax/TheRealMcCoy28
maxbianchi/SchwiftyBusiness
P-Funk/EdEddEddie
DrJBone/Doaked_Out
Lrivera5512/SmallRightMiss
SqueezerHotCuts/kblewis14
DombrowBryan/Schikolas
EricF/JShades33
Falston28/Asimpson3

There are still 12 spots left if anyone last minute wants to join. The club has a pretty decent driving range. The balls are already up on the range. There is a pretty nice locker room with showers available for @bogeytax . Join us in the upstairs grill room for pretty good food and fully stocked bar after the round. If anyone has any questions or needs directions to the club, DM me and I’ll help you out. Looking forward to seeing everyone and crowing a champion who will take home the Cochran Memorial Trophy!!

9 Likes

Hey everyone - we’ve had some cancellations and needed to reshuffle the pairings.

Cmeade / Hornet
Big_Randeer/Bogeytax

Dinonuggets/ededdeddie
EricF/TheRealMcCoy28

Maxbianchi/ schwiftybusiness
Pfunk/ smallrightmiss

Squeezerhotcuts/Kblewis
Dombrowbryan/schikolas

Falston28/asimpson3
Lrivera5512 / fastball811
Drjbone/mckeeasy

This will be a modified shotgun start starting at 12:30 p.m. Barring any more cancellations (no more cancellations please) we will be running with this line-up. Best of luck to everyone!

Ericf

5 Likes

Gonna have a day tomorrow. I hope.