Splash of OJ (Florida Roost)

@dinonuggets FL Roost - A Splash of OJ - Google Sheets

Anyone have a new slack link? Looks like the link is no longer active and would like to get involved.

1 Like

yeah, I would love to reframe my pavlov response to the slack chime

1 Like

https://join.slack.com/t/splashofoj/shared_invite/zt-113jmevky-~RCeBbtiMsVpOe~6krcPzg

Another event on the books for May 14, 2022 at Daytona Beach Golf Club south course

5 Likes

#GetInvolved with the second annual Showdown in South Florida, now with Splash of OJ elevated point status!

1 Like

I am getting an order together for Splash of OJ tees. Leaving the sheet up through 2/11. They’re $15 per 100, Venmo info in the sheet.

6 Likes

@Big_RanDeer and fellow Floridians,

PTO for work has nearly hit it’s 2022 quota… maybe a fresh squeeze of a day or two here and there left.

I’ll be playing in Abandoned Dudes and the Showdown, but don’t know if I’ll be able to make any additional tournaments. Is it still wise for me to sign up to the FL roost?

100% down to be the guy screaming obscenities from the bench in support of my fellow FL NLU’ers but not trying to grab a spot from someone who can be more present. Logo looks sick too so way in on that and any merch.

2 Likes

You are welcome to #getinvolved as much as you wish!

3 Likes

What’s up fellow rivals. Dropping this here in case any Florida boys want to make the trip up.

2 Likes

Bumping the Splash of OJ tees. Sign up closes Sunday. I’ll be placing the order sometime Sunday Night/Monday Morning.

2 Likes

March 12th, Gainesville, 10:30am start time

Make it happen

3 Likes

How does one officially join the Roost?

2 Likes

Looks like I am one of the few way over here in Central Time Zone Florida. If anyone every gets up to the panhandle look me up.

2 Likes

Voting for hats Splash of OJ Hats - Google Sheets

We officially have more than enough interest for hats and I’ll be placing the order on 2/28
The cost of each imperial hat will be $21.25 & the yupoong trucker will be $27
I have updated the sheet with payment information, thanks everyone!

How does acquire said hat? Just add ourselves to the sheet and shoot a venmo through?

1 Like

That is correct!

1 Like

Last chance for hats is tomorrow