3BR 4.0 July 20 2024 10 AM - Pete Dye River Course - Blacksburg VA - sign ups open

In and paid

Thanks for setting up.

1 Like

remind me when it gets closer and I can give you an earlier tee time if you need to be on the road

1 Like

In and paid.

1 Like

in the sheet, will be paying

1 Like

In and paid

1 Like

Iā€™m in, looking forward to this. Hopefully Iā€™ll have my hdcp in a better spot by July.

1 Like

In & paid.

1 Like

Welcome back man! I think this one will be a bit closer for you.

First waitlisted Virginian, will make donation later tonight!

I only asked for an hours worth of tee times at this point, I should be able to add more to this, being its 5 months out the tee sheet better look light

@JScore feel free to join us

1 Like

Because Iā€™m a degenerate and the credit cards have room, hypothetically, whatā€™s the airport here to fly into? Raleigh?

4 Likes

Charlotte is the closest hub, 2 hours to the course

Roanoke is the closest by mileage, Winston Salem and Greensboro both options

Signed up and Paid. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

jump on Team NC and Iā€™ll be your taxi from Charlotte

5 Likes

If the waitlist opens up I will try my best to make it. We have a house up on Claytor Lake so wouldnā€™t need lodging.

Iā€™ve flown into Roanoke from pretty much every big hub. Easy, tiny airport.

1 Like

I would say add yourself to the NC side. I will likely be able to add more tee times if we need them as we are still 5 months out. Just hesitant to add may more after last year I lost so many the week ofā€¦Worst case scenario, the NC vs VA is a 9 on 9, with 15 other guise competing for the solo crown of 3BR champion. Last year that was an NIT bid, and it maybe this year too

2 Likes

Course has gotten so much cheaper since I was a student. They completed it while I was there and the public rate was somewhere near $150. Wish they still had the alumni rates!

Special request for everyone to play the event from the tipsā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve lived in Roanoke for around 8 years now, and its come down from $110 at my bachelor party 5 years ago for sure. They had some MAJOR flooding 3 years back I believe, most of that back side where you head out away from the clubhouse was under water for weeks. Conditioning is just not what it was 10 years ago.

1. location of the place is ass, its in bfe, for an area already in the middle of no where
  2. IDK that the region ever had the money to sustain that place long term
  3. its like 7700 from the tips and is like a CR of 77, been there, done that, broke 100 but we will go with the tees around a CR of even par for this usually, but in quota golf, thatā€™s your poison to take
1 Like