3BR 4.0 July 20 2024 10 AM - Pete Dye River Course - Blacksburg VA - sign ups open

Confirmation call outs and to do’s incoming. We need to start firming up the field for this event. Everyone should make sure that they have sent their $10 donation to @county35 (see post 16 above).

I have modified the sheet to include a single sign-up tab to reflect the change in format for the event and to make tracking easier. Please only use this tab for signups / handicaps from here on out.

Reminder We currently have 6 open spots – start recruiting.

1 Like

Folks with their poop in a group…

If you are listed here, you are signed up for the event, you have completed the sheet (hdcp, etc), and you have selected your tee time. You don’t need to do anything except ensure that you have sent your $10 donation to @country35 and show up day of the event. Thank you for being on the ball @Shankapotomous @1NoVaPar @Tommy_TwoPutts @Pingman14 @Iennis0121 @mtorio @tcjones1985 @blakevt and @cbass .

3 Likes

Ready to play, not great a paperwork…

If you are listed below you have selected a tee time, but your information is not complete on the sheet. We need your handicap at a minimum. Looking at you @MaxwellK123 @needforspieth @tramsey07 @Fore20 @Gallyman23 @sammyshaf @Adama0330(<< by the way, you both misspelled your user name on the sign up sheet >>) @urfriendxj

@country35 your boys Will, Roger and Jacob fall into this bucket as well, but are not on the Refuge. If they are not “competing” it doesn’t really matter, I’ll leave that up to you.

1 Like

they’ll be signing up here on the refuge soon with handles and adding HC, they are fillers for now. If we get more they can be bumped

So many choices, I can’t pick…

If you are listed below you have entered your info on the sheet, but you have not selected a tee time. Time to lock it in, if you don’t care, that is fine, just confirm here that you are in, as the tee time selection is our proxy for confirming that you are coming. @Comebacker27 @Hovlandia @ChrisFromWork @DumpyFlow89 @dkay @TheSummerMan

And finally, the total sandbaggers. If you are below, you are a fucking trainwreck. Your info is not on the sheet, you don’t have a selected tee time. Frankly, I have a sneaking suspicion that at least a few of you are not coming (don’t you flake out now, damn it). @JohnP @Turtle812 @Johnymerritt @Very.chipper (<< insert my shocked face) @Gwb15.

Let’s get a grip here guis.

@Country25, your boy Derek is in this group as well. You might want to reach out about a tee time pref at a minimum.

1 Like

Paul has to come.

Whoops, that one was my bad as I signed him up. I regret the error.

Only coming if someone in my tee time (@Smidler) plays the back tees with me with MP33s (@Smidler you better still have yours).

Jk excited to play. Will be fresh off a family reunion in the UP so the humidity might shock me alive or might suffocate me, remains to be seen

Its crisp mountain airs around there. Wind blowing off the water. Its pretty much heaven. Spectacular piece of property. Pete Dye’s finest work some say.

1 Like

Updated my info. DG regrets the error.

There are probably 5 holes where I can’t reach the fairway from the back tees. It’s not nice to bully the elderly, Paul.

I stared at the sheet trying to figure out how i botched spelling my name. Updated info!

I’m still in. Added my GHiN. Play me wherever is convenient tee time wise. Doesn’t matter

1 Like

More importantly, are you going to stay in town and spend a night getting drunk in downtown Blacksburg with me? You are welcome to wear your jersey.

2 Likes

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/44859846?check_in=2022-07-22&check_out=2022-07-24&guests=1&adults=3&s=67&unique_share_id=aba4e85e-6299-4806-981b-fab632af00d1

Will this work? Looks downtownish, but i am not familiar with the area.

Yea. Prolly a 25 min drive.

That’s not bad. Half hour to the course, 5 minutes to bars downtown.

Awesome, I will book if we can confirm 4 sickos.

1 Like