2022 Year of the Blade Meetup - STL - September 16-18 - TEE TIMES - post 2471

And $2.50 Coors Lights

Or so I’m told.

The Northern was never affected by COVID, so they will be at full capacity, I would imagine.

Cool. So Oxbow Friday, MCC Saturday and Wildflower Sunday

1 Like

We were thinking FCC one of those days. Wildflower would be SICK.

2 Likes

Refuge Caravan out to Wildflower would be too fucking good.

Holy shit

5 Likes

All of @anon43372372’s question marks after Miura in the sign up made me so sad.

7 Likes

I submit if you show up with multiple blades in the bag, you get that many shots. So if I show up with 5 different models of blades you guys gotta give me 5 pops.

1 Like

For good or bad, the Northern is a Fargo rite of passage. Kind of like drinking while driving down a gravel road to “check on the crops”

4 Likes

Sounds like a rite of passage in any rural community, except for the good folks amongst us.

1 Like

I may or may not have stopped there on occasion for beverages after rounds at Edgewood.

1 Like

Thanks @anon3021505 and @JScore…now I get to explain to my wife why I’ve added ANOTHER golf weekend to the calendar.

Road Soda

3 Likes

But think of how much fun The Northern is going to be.

1 Like

Really great lunch buffet…

We need the damn borders to open up gotta have some Canadians at this event

4 Likes

For real. I need my Canadians there.

It’s a long ways away, you never know, I guess. Here’s to hoping.

5 Likes

Would love to happen. However, if the world is good enough for the border to be opened back up, that means this weekend will be football season, so I’d be out anyway.

Blade for me guys, wish I could be there.

You want one of my swords to inspire your players?

3 Likes

LFG - Fargo is an easy drive from my house. One turn right, one turn left, merge on to interstate. Continue for 750 miles.

7 Likes

Right, because there’s a real shortage of Canadians in/around Fargo…

2 Likes