2022 Year of the Blade Meetup - STL - September 16-18 - TEE TIMES - post 2471

@anon43372372 since there isn’t a spreadsheet yet therefore this event doesn’t actually exist can we move it up to August 19-21 in place of the Ope-in 2? Lawsonia is politely telling us, “nah, brah”

1 Like

Not to speak for @anon43372372 but we will not be moving the event. The amount of cheese curds and new glarus products needed at my doorstep to move dates is too high even for the Ope’ crew

5 Likes

Worth a shot. I’m never going to get to attend a September Blade Meetup and the butthurt is very real

6 Likes

Not with that attitude!

2 Likes

Caveat: unless it’s the last weekend of the month or I change careers (again)

2 Likes

6 Likes

Sorry. I was just browsing through a few event threads and thinking about how I only want to get better at this stupid game and I couldn’t care any less about playing golf with anyone else, especially spending thousands of dollars to do so and then I remembered I ‘committed’ to this one and came looking for details I may have missed in my absence.

I have missed nothing.

6 Likes

The golf community bubble may finally be bursting.

8 Likes

One can only hope.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Can’t burst until we have a Bladez Roost

2 Likes

Dude you’re absolutely on to something here… Could be totally virtual/cloud based too… Live streaming… twitch streaming… we should totally setup a myspace for that.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to watch you set world records on the Track & Field arcade machine in my hometown

10 Likes

And I’m BACK IN

6 Likes

Now would be a good time to book your flights if you’re coming to STL and willing to fly Southwest.

6 Likes

Also, my Friday off request was granted at the new job and I haven’t even started yet. Let’s gooooooo

7 Likes

This is great and all, but we still don’t have a spreadsheet…

4 Likes

You keep this up and we will never have a spreadsheet!

5 Likes

7 Likes

At least if it doesn’t happen I won’t feel as bad for not being able to go

3 Likes