2022 War at the Shores - November 13, 2022 POST218 "Do Whatever You Want"

I would try to clear a Metra with those. I wouldn’t succeed but would try.

1 Like

You bringing an abacus this year?

Important Costco pickup this week.

5 Likes

Was just gonna say…forecast looks like a brisk one on Saturday.
Gotta confirm with Canal Shores about possible frosty greens/etc, but we should still be good to go

Just give a “like” if you’re coming:

@fourleafgrover @b1gg2594 @Kerry @Kbergen28

4 Likes

Alrighty before we get into the details from Saturday, need to confirm the head-count for golf.

Just give a “like” if you’re coming:

@Ballgame @Pinehurts @Setwilli @TeddyPargame @AvgRandy @HackMarkham @BadBrad @TheAbeFroman @wseitz26 @BigBird

8 Likes

Just give a “like” if you’re coming (and then someone else please reply so I can send notes after this lol)

@Wyclef @RealChili @rmbartell @kmcswain @chi_rob @TrajMahal @FlapjackNickelsack @ShirtlessGolf @CrunchyBear @treeputttim

7 Likes

4 Likes

Bringing a buddy. Will add him to the google sheet

1 Like

If this means you’re bringing Bauer - he gets free admission…and treats

2 Likes

He might be making an appearance also

1 Like

And here’s a peak at this year’s Bag Tag. BIG shoutout to one of our graphic guys (Jack) for the design.

16 Likes

Working on it but could be a tough scene family wise. Will update tonight.

1 Like

Temps look prime for Baileys and coffee, and I ain’t talkin @Hoiball

5 Likes

That reminds me to grab some rumplemintz and cocoa!

4 Likes

Alrighty - so Canal Shores is letting us pay at the door for the event instead of running everything through Venmo. Those of you that have already paid via Venmo will get your money back today, so you can get a receipt for tax purposes on Saturday (remember it counts as a donation no matter what!)

Since we had a bunch of last minute drop outs and I don’t want to eat TOO much of the overall cost, the official greens fee will be $50. Sorry for the back and forth on this (and I should have done a better job of keeping up with the thread).

Just need to know if @AvgRandy @wseitz26 @rmbartell @FlapjackNickelsack @ShirtlessGolf and @pakmann are still on board, and I’ll have pairings out here soon.

7 Likes

I tried to recruit a gui I played with at Sydney yesterday but turns out his upcoming bachelor party is more important.

2 Likes

I think I’m out. Family stuff. Sorry for the late notice.

Unfortunately I’m out. Sorry for the late notice. Hope everyone has fun.

11 Likes

@ChiFFI I’ve got you as an alternate on the sheet…you coming?