2022 NIT Event Applications

No worries at all. If that’s the utility, totally get it! Just would be remiss if I didn’t properly shout out :slight_smile:

You’re an A++ person, E-train.

2 Likes

I mean, affirmation is my love language so I 1000% respect a man willing to give public credit to his fellow compadres.

5 Likes

Ha yup - that was my first NLU live event. You all made quite the impression. Had a blast knowing literally no one.

Look at us now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump, we’re almost 3 weeks into February.

1 Like

Info looks good for the Tussle!

1 Like

@Phoban4 and @therealmarkymark the schedule is posted here

6 Likes

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Any idea what the waitlist looks like for Thirst Bucket and whether or not I should remove all hope of getting in? Love the dynamic event website this year @Privatecollection

2 Likes

Sent you a DM

1 Like

I was just clicking around again and noticed that “clicking for more info” takes you to the 2021 event!

1 Like

Well that’s not going to be helpful, lol. I’ll get it changed asap. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Small bit of feedback - for anyone looking at the schedule at a glance looking for potential opportunities to play, might be nice to add city/state to the banner for each tournament.

1 Like

Are we still able to get apps in? Thought we had til April 1st?

1 Like

Send it in! We can always add to the schedule if the application warrants it.

Will be accepting them until April 1.

3 Likes

Guessing the answer is after April 1, but when will we know if accepted?

3 Likes

@Double_Bogey_Dave i reckon this is the place for my inquiry……if someone attempted to qualify for NIT at the Chunks, what is protocol on attempting again? My dicey memory seems to recall they’d be more than welcome to play in another event but wouldn’t actually be eligible to qualify?

You can play in multiple qualifiers, and still be eligible to qualify for the NIT

1 Like

I’ll let you know soon

Just checking in to see how reviews coming?

1 Like

Promise I’ll take a look this evening, just getting my bearings back after Scotland

6 Likes