2022 Year of the Blade Meetup - STL - September 16-18 - TEE TIMES - post 2471

Flight information.

FAR is tiny but convenient as hell.

Connections from Minneapolis, Dallas-DFW, Denver, Phoenix Sky Harbor, Chicago O’Hare.

Delta, United, American (and Allegiant/Frontier).

Try again - sorry all!

I’m always looking for excuses to get back to Moorhead, hopefully I’ll have some Kyoei blades by then.

2 Likes

Love it.

Details to follow in the coming weeks, but we’re planning an event on Sept. 17/18, the weekend before the Ryder Cup.

7 Likes

Uh oh. It was already hard enough to get people to come up here and now we have to compete against an NLU event?

RIP YOTB MCC Meetup.

3 Likes

Where? Who? Why?

1 Like

Just daggered Fargo/Moorhead

We had a very fun … 30 minutes.

It’ll be a smaller event. Details to follow. Will be a complement, not a detractor. The Upper Midwest is popping off with events this year - looking for as many excuses as possible to come up.

9 Likes

Wait…this is a blades only event @anon3021505? I was so looking forward to coming back home and grabbing some Cafe Aladdin

3 Likes

@Tron

Make the YOTB mcc meetup a play-in game for the NLU Ryder cup. (Winner entered in NLU event) Everyone wants to see Stephen F Austin vs Toledo live from a Dayton high school gymnasium on a Tuesday at 5:30pm

3 Likes

It’s a blades encouraged event. I’m not digging through anyone’s bag at check in. hahahaha.

4 Likes

Chairperson Announcement:

Official Unofficial Food Caterer is Café Aladdin.

Best Gyros you’ll ever have.

4 Likes

We gonna relitigate this, huh?

1 Like

Had no idea it had that many flights, thought most everything would come in through MSP and other western airports. I retract my previous statement

MCC is the Sat event? All three days? Has Cafe Aladdin been named the official food vendor? Will the logo have something to do with sandbagging, either golf related or the Red flooding again?

So many questions…

3 Likes

[In my best snobby chef’s voice, swirling my golf bag]: This is a “blade-forward” event.

1 Like

Will the Northern have their lunch buffet open by then? Everyone I know who’s been to the Northern just went because “they have a really good lunch buffet”

1 Like

No. Because there’s nothing remaining to litigate.

1 Like

MCC Saturday. @zhanson38 is working on some other options. Hoping to have that part settled shortly.

MCC will NOT be all 3 days regardless of where we end up. hoping for 36 at MCC sat or another 18 elsewhere sat. TBD

2 Likes