2021: The Year Of The Super Game Improvement Iron

Friends, there comes a time in every person’s life when they have a dream. Maybe it’s a good dream, they want to take better care of their family, they want to take better care of themselves. Maybe it’s a bad dream, they want to rob a bank, they want to punch their boss in the face. Then, there’s the ultimate dream.

The Super Game Improvement Iron Dream.

You see, 2021 is the Year of the Super Game Improvement Iron. I got a slight head start and snagged some Cleveland 792 VAS, but we have like a month left of our season here, so it’s fair. The governing bodies said they would allow it.

So let’s fuckin’ go. Buy some fuckin’ super game improvement clubs and let’s party. If the world is functioning as it should we’ll have an all super game improvement irons meet up next year or something. Maybe merch. Maybe we’ll start an All Super Game Improvement Irons Buck Club. Either way, tattoos are involved (shout out @midwestgolfbum). Get on the fuckin’ wagon. Let’s go.

32 Likes

@mmckenney this is your thread every iron needs technology blades are for idiots

4 Likes

FINALLY

This is a complete sentence.

7 Likes

baffler-xl-iron-set

I’ve been gaming some Cobra Baffler XL’s for a couple years now. I really like how forgiving they are, even if I miss the center of the clubface with my 9 iron the ball can still go 200 yards. I was going to look for something different to play next year, but you’ve inspired me to keep playing these. Thank you.

6 Likes

I had to switch to blades from these because I got sick of winning

6 Likes

I’m holding out for 2024: The Year Of The Knock-Off Ping Irons. Bonus points if they’re purchased second hand from an old guy who swears they’re as good as the real thing.

this is not a players club?

1 Like

Who is the SGI czar?

Do these count?

13 Likes

Checkout the top lines on these bad MF’rs

17 Likes

Stepping out of my comfort zone a bit this year. Really digging the sleek look and thin top line on these bad boys!

16 Likes

Turning Par 5s Into Par 4s In 2021. LFG

3 Likes

I fucking love you, @nandersen

6 Likes

Thicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

It’s got optimized shaft flex, which is what golfers crave.

I had these in high school mainly because they were gold and i was a moron who thought that was cool. Anyway, you literally couldnt even feel the ball when you made contact.

bb gold

1 Like

how good are THESE?!

6 Likes

Wait you’re supposed to feel the ball when you make contact? That might explain some of my problems

1 Like

And the lofts to match!!

In all honesty I was in a bad place with the game when I bought the Rouge X’s and don’t think they’ve improved my game one bit.

Now looking at more bladey type clubs and comparing lofts is ugh eye-opening to say the least.

1 Like

puuuuuuurrre

1 Like

I’m going to be pissed when someone posts my current irons in a joking manner

16 Likes

Y’all got any of that Offset?

12 Likes