2021: The Year of the Blade

Friends, there comes a time in every person’s life when they have a dream. Maybe it’s a good dream, they want to take better care of their family, they want to take better care of themselves. Maybe it’s a bad dream, they want to rob a bank, they want to punch their boss in the face. Then, there’s the ultimate dream.

The Blade Dream.

You see, 2021 is the Year of the Blade. I got a slight head start and snagged some P7TWs, but we have like a month left of our season here, so it’s fair. The governing bodies said they would allow it.

So let’s fuckin’ go. Buy some fuckin’ blades and let’s party. If the world is functioning as it should we’ll have an all blades meet up next year or something. Maybe merch. Maybe we’ll start an All Blades Buck Club. Either way, tattoos are involved (shout out @midwestgolfbum). Get on the fuckin’ wagon. Let’s go.

50 Likes

Do you accept 35-37 year old blades?

11 Likes

I’m always down for a stupid reason to get another tattoo, so I’m just happy to #getinvovled in this!

4 Likes

All blades, all the time. The bladier, the better.

6 Likes

To prove I’m committed as hell to this. This is going in the bag tonight.

22 Likes

That thing is bananas. Hahahahaha.

This thread can’t exist without this image.

26 Likes

If nothing proved that nandy was truly dead, the lack of 50-60 posts from him by this point in this thread is proof.

17 Likes

I need to get some new grips on them but I am so in on this!

8 Likes

3 Likes

When you hit it pure it might be the best feeling in the history of my golf game. When you hit it wrong, it’s real, real bad. Like, nightmares bad.

1 Like

I have many regrets.

Let’s find out. @nandersen @nandersen, @nandersen.

Oh hell yeah! Welcome!

6 Likes

I have many blades.

I also present:

Brian, and Bennie. The Blades.

12 Likes

I was gonna take the 2 iron out of my set but your post changed my mind

6 Likes

I’m taking the TMB 2 iron that’s normally in the bag out to put the bladier™ version in.

5 Likes

Guis, now comes the real decision, which set do play for 2021? The old 714MBs I’ve used for 6 seasons now and @DWise told me I hit real well or give that up for the sexier and more on brand Callaways?

• Titleist
  • Callaway

0 voters

2 Likes

Listen the Callaways say RAZ(O)R on them, for gods sake.

1 Like

I will let the people speak but you make one hell of a point.

The thought of you catching that thin on an even semi-cold day is making my hands hurt.

2 Likes

You’ve played enough golf with me now to know damned well it’s going to be fat long before it’s going to be thin. My hands have forever thanked me for that too. In the 16 or so years that I have played blades, when this time of year rolls around my standard saying of “take and extra and hit it a little fat” comes out.

1 Like