2021: The Year of the Blade.... still time to get your hoodies! (post 8625) (Part 1)

I was holding out nicely but this is escalating quickly…

4 Likes

Jump in the fire, son.

3 Likes

This is actually a crazy topic in golf…just because I’m technically talking about/representing kind of(?) a competitive brand on a Callaway sponsored site #shrugemoji

Only reason why I bring up my Wilson connection is because I don’t belong to a club that I can share with everyone. Instead, I have round things and shiny things to share :laughing:

(My DM’s are always open. Hit me up.)

3 Likes

Listen, I’ll gladly whore it out for some Wilson blades and one of those sweet flat brim hats.

3 Likes

I’m like 10 seconds from buying one of those hats in a pledge of loyalty to @TCRBrad

7 Likes

Don’t do that. Instead come pick one up here :wink:

1 Like

I think it would be much cheaper for me to buy the hat. Ha. But due to the Rona I haven’t priced flights to Chicago lately.

1 Like

I say this as someone who came dangerously close to buying a brand new set from our resident Wilson salesman…

If you’re gonna buy new to get in on #YOTB, make sure you buy from @TCRBrad. Guy is on here spreading the gospel and making himself a man of the people. Others could truly learn from him.

1 Like

Or grab a set of these…cause I hit absolute PISS MISSILES with mine:

1 Like

I mean… now I’m on the Wilson site looking HARD at these babies. I might go full send on the blades and sell my Cobra Forged Tecs. Fuck. I hate this.

1 Like

Can @TCRBrad throw in a US Open Gary Woodland shirt for ya??

1 Like

The more talk of it in this thread, the more liable I am to actually do it.

I hate all of you.

1 Like

If you’re looking for a commitment: BladersOnly

If you’re just window shopping: OnlyBlades

6 Likes

God dammit. I went to both golf stores to buy one just for you and neither carry them.

I’m working on it.

:eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Let me know when the blades are available for LH.

1 Like

I’m currently looking for metal forges for purchase so I can start the Bespoke Blade Company (BBC) and make blades for golfers of all orientations. Let me know if you want in on the ground floor.

7 Likes

ALL orientations?
:duck:

4 Likes

Right handed, left handed, grooves on both sides of the face for those that want to hit it from both sides of the club.

You think it, we’ll make it.

And we’ll ABSOLUTELY manufacture children’s blades for those who want their kids to get in on #YOTB

2 Likes