2021 Solheim meetup thread

Figured I’d throw this out there for the week. I live here in Toledo and know a couple of other refugees are attending. My wife and I will be there Saturday and would love to grab a beer with some fellow sickos. Holler if you want to link up for a pint and some convo!

Cheers and go USA

4 Likes

I like pints, I like @paroutfromhere and will be there!

4 Likes

I also like pints and I’ll be there Saturday with my dad. I’d love to meet up and grab a drink.

1 Like

Will be there Sunday with my 7 yr old son - his first golf event, he’s pumped. Actually had the debate in my brain today while listening to NLU pod hearing some of the crew will be there…should I wear one of my NLU polos that are not red/white/blue, or a non-NLU polo that is more on brand with Team USA. Tough call…but can’t wait regardless. Played there earlier this month, place is just amazing.

4 Likes

@JohnP and I will be there starting Saturday!!

7 Likes

looks like Saturday is the day! i’ll be there!

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll bring the bourbon haha

1 Like

Drove from Montana for this. Will be there all day every day. HMU

3 Likes

Hell yeah should be a good crew for Saturday!

from my understanding gates open at 6, matches start at 7:30? is 5:30 too late to get there?

1 Like

FYI- buddy is a member at Inverness and has been there the last two days. His thoughts on the best viewing:
#10 green - great views
#15 and #17 green if you can get a good place to stand
#16 - can also see the #17 tee from here
#12 green stands, also great and overlooks a few holes.

I plan to be there tomorrow with my 4.5yo that loves to watch golf on TV. Not sure how long she will last, but we will make it an adventure regardless!

2 Likes

that’s awesome, I’ve been debating on taking my almost 4 yr old. I think shed have a ton of fun

Headed up Sunday morning. Would love to meet some people Sunday afternoon or Monday.

1 Like

pretty sure ill be there monday, hopefully free pavillion tickets

1 Like

I’ll be there bright and early Saturday and again on Monday with my fiancée. @Tron I’m sitting behind y’all in the media center, haha.

1 Like

headed that way in about 30 min. my phone died last night due to some bath time sheninigans. hope to see some of yall! we will be on the hill next to 2 for the 1st 1/2 i believe

1 Like