2021(?) Ryder cup/ Who makes your COVID Cup roster?!

I wasn’t going to be the one to say it but, yes. This. Haha

1 Like

I don’t know if I want to pull at this thread but here it goes…who pairs well with The Fraudulent Physicist?

1 Like

A chalkboard

2 Likes

For real. I have no damn idea with this one. I feel like you maybe pair him with woodland maybe? He seems like he would be able to keep to himself and not get distracted by his slow play. Maybe bring a young gun on the team and pair them up as a sacrifice to gain experience? This one is a toughy.

1 Like

With Cats issues in team events at the Ryder Cup do you dare pair them together? It Could Be his last…if it works great and if it doesn’t chalk it up to you can’t pair anyone with Tiger? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Would it be cool if there was some sort of rookie only Ryder or president’s? Like you need to have your card for 24 months or less. After the 24 months you aren’t eligible sort of like jv football. You’ve got only so much eligibility then you age out. I think this could be a cool way to see some future players in a comp and satisfy us sicko hipster golfers who only like new guise.

4 Likes

I think big data would fan boy out to much like reed did and totally shit the bed. But it could work. I know Tiger is a fan of his too.

1 Like

This would be cool to see. Maybe a KFT version?

2 Likes

given the crazy US biases for the PGA Tour, would you do PGA rookies against Euro Tour rookies?

2 Likes

I like that as long as it would be competitive. Obviously I have no idea in reality if that would be even enough and it would change from year to year anyway so if one year is a landslide in one direction basically the whole team turns over so it should be a cool way to learn new guise without getting tired of them.

Should check out the Aruba Cup, it’s a really awesome event that pits the best players from the LAT against the best players from the MacKenzie Tour

2 Likes

Really liking this idea. Getting more Euro tour up and comer exposure would be sick!

Challenge Tour versus KFT Tour event would be awesome

1 Like

Screw up and comer… more euro tour coverage altogether!

1 Like

Coffee golf?!?!

Would love to see replays. Latest NLU discussed the idea of ESPN picking up PGA Tour coverage, weekly specials and the like… made me feel some type of way

2 Likes

That would be sweet but I wonder if it would happen. Why can’t the golf channel just be what it’s supposed to be and be good at it damn it!

1 Like

Please golf gods, make this happen

1 Like

If Brysons game is in “the third standard deviation”, where is Cats?

Before or after crashing the Escalade?