2021 NLU Events Yearbook (NIT qualifiers)

I asked @Randy the other day how he’d describe the Refuge and he said, “The best community of golf sickos anywhere on the internet”. I agree.

Cheers to one hell of a 2021 event series… enjoy!

2021 EVENTS YEARBOOK

TY to @Tron @djpie @Soly @MerchCzar @Randy @sundaybag @Cody for, well, everything!

NEW UPDATES 10/22

66 Likes

That’s awesome @Privatecollection! Thanks for putting it all together.

And a huge thanks to all the guys for starting this crazy place. I’m sure it’s been more headaches than they expected or want, but overall this is a pretty amazing place full of great guys and girls. Five years ago if you would have told me that I’d make four solo trips to the Carolina sand hills in a little over 12 months to play golf with people I’d never met, I’d have told you that you were crazy! To think how much everyone has been able to support a lot of great charities is truly amazing.

16 Likes

The most important part of everything we did this year was raise over $54,000 for charity. It was an honor for me to host an event that raised $800 and it’s so amazing to see how much impact this absurd message board and community can do. Like @kvv said… “family”

32 Likes

Hell yes.

14 Likes

You all are talking like the fundraising and events are over…

7 Likes

Also, I’d be making a mistake if I didn’t echo what Erin said, thanks to the guys for enabling us to do these events. I had people from 9 different states come to Ohio and play golf and donate money to a junior golf program that no one will ever care about.

Also, also, a HUGE thank you to @Privatecollection. She’s the best.

11 Likes

This is awesome! Very thankful to have the opportunity and means to attend a few of these this year.

Figure this could be a great place to share some of our own “yearbook” pictures too.
Vibing at Vibestock

Night time putting contests at Vibestock
5qow9f
@Paden with the lefty sauce at Vibestock
5qowue

Tricky shot for @andrewf at the Olympic Prolific
5qovky
Tough day weatherwise at the Olympic Prolific

@Fugaizi YOTB meetup

@jscore YOTB meetup

Manzanita mascot at the Clambake

30 Likes

Oh don’t you worry, I’ve got plans for this one as well. It will get added in along with the NIT. :blush:

Edit: if you notice, these were only the events that had qualifying spots for the NIT. I was not trying to leave anyone out. I promise…

3 Likes

This was awesome. Only pumped me up to attend even more events in the future!

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m taking no offense. It’s good to see the 54k number, gives us good reason to take that into the 60s

4 Likes

!!! I may have yelped when I saw my photo as the cover for the Olympic Prolific! (:wave:t3: @RSK!) This is so cool to see, thank you for putting it together. The Refuge and The Nest have been a highlight of 2021 for sure.

@lazyjk thank you for capturing my effortless grace, hacking my way to a (checks notes) triple bogey.

6 Likes

That was absolutely spectacular, @Privatecollection!

$54,000. Wow. Take a bow Refugees. We did some amazing things this year.

27 Likes

Would that total count towards the reach around season?

1 Like

Really great stuff, can’t wait until next year to do it all over again!

2 Likes

Incredible to see it all laid out like that @Privatecollection.

Congratulations to all of those involved for all you did for your various communities throughout these events, and the friendships formed. The events keep getting more and more fun the more familiar faces we see, and yet it feels even more open and welcome to newcomers as well. Can’t wait to put a bow on it in Jax in a couple of weeks!

27 Likes

This is awesome @Privatecollection. Thanks for everything you do for all of us, and shoutout to the guis too I guess.

16 Likes

That was glorious

1 Like

Is the link down for anyone else? Or geo-locked perhaps?

Great job @Privatecollection and all the rest of you golf sickos. The amount of funds raised for various donations is absolutely unreal.

Let’s do it again next year, eh?

9 Likes

This was so freaking cool @Privatecollection! Such a great way to recap an awesome year. I made it to two events and still feel like I missed out on a ton!! Hope to join more next year.

5 Likes