2020 NLU Events Schedule

The first 10 minutes!

5 Likes

Just long enough to distract you from first tee jitters!

Exactly. I broke my “playing with internet stranger” cherry last month. Now I might be dogsitting for him while he goes off and plays Streamsong :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I think the idea is the 9th to go watch the final round of the KFC tour event @ Pumpkin Ridge

2 Likes

Thinking about attending an event. Do I have to have a ghin handicap or can it be u.s. handicap since its usga approved.

I’m not the authority on this so someone (C-suite? @iacas?) please correct me if I’m wrong, but US Handicap is also part of the WHS so it’s good. Mine was honored at a GHIN club’s member guest this past weekend

USGA Licensing

Compliant golf clubs on US Handicap are licensed directly by the USGA and appear on http://www.usga.org in their authorized club database. Each compliant club on this site will link to it’s official listing on http://www.usga.org

If you have a Handicap Index on this site, then your handicap is licensed and recognized with the USGA.

2 Likes

Yo. I’m new here. Saw that there is an event in Satx at Brack. What exactly is this? I live in the area and love that track.

5 Likes

Welcome! Here’s the link to the thread with all details

Do you or did you also love professional wrestling?

Edit - I mixed up my NLU meetups, wrestling is in Detroit. Still, the question stands.

2 Likes

I’m new to the party here, and just started diving into the Nest podcasts. From Detroit area, did I miss the sign up for the Maxamania event at Rackham, or has it not opened up yet?

1 Like

Have fun going through the thread! I believe space is still available. @JBors and @Lazstradamus are the two hooligans who are Dueling that day. They can answer better than I can about space.

1 Like

I wish I could like this comment more haha. An incredibly accurate depiction of the interactions I’ve had with all the people I’ve met here. That’s awesome man!

2 Likes

I couldn’t follow half of this but I’m new here definitely want to play in the Detroit tournament how do I sign up? Never played tournament golf but whoever plays with me will have some fun and drink some good whisky.

2 Likes

Looking forward to information about the Sweetens Super Regional. No excuse like it being your birthday, right?

3 Likes

You can find the details and sign-up sheet for Detroit here:

Still wondering the same thing

2 Likes