2020 CJ Cup* (Plaque)

PGA Tour bot is broken again

1 Like

imagine shooting 30 on the front… with a bogey and a double

#9 playing downhill (off a cliff) downwind (hurricane force).

Careless birdie on 8

Now it’s showing most of the field as CUT…

Is that because the cut is currently -14??

Looks like it’s all fixed now.
Edit: Or not

I have a feeling… well two feelings.

1. if I could pick Morikawa for every event in OaD this season. I likely would win most of my leagues.

2. Phil will perform this week. No cut. Pressure of keeping top 50…he’s been here plenty of times. [secretly hopes this post doesn’t come back to bite him]

Can we all agree that THE CJ CUP @ NINE BRIDGES is the most ridiculous stylized tournament name?

When I went to sleep it looked iffy that Hovi would break the record for most consecutive rounds in the 60s, so it was great to wake up and see he’d done it. What a start to a career!

3 Likes

Getting strong Presidents Cup Audition vibes.

Streelman would be a controversial pick but he is super consistent. Probably better than Phil. :rofl:

1 Like

Phil! Oh my!

2 Likes

Co-Leader (for now) An in a very Am-Sauce position deep in the woods. Great gif potential.

Prime time final round. JT looking strong.

Corey Conners looking to backdoor his way onto the Presidents Cup team. 4 under through 16 on Sunday to move into T-13.

1 Like

So… you’re telling me the tourney is called The CJ CUP, and this is the trophy you come up with?

7 Likes

The CJ Cup (that doesn’t have a cup) played at Nine Bridges Golf Course (that only has eight bridges).

2 Likes

The 9th bridge is to the heavens.

2 Likes

Welcome to why the Shotgun Start calls it the CJ Plaque

2 Likes