Masters: DJ
UP Open: Schauffele
Open: Rory
PGA; Rickie

Augusta: JRose
US: Rory
The Open: Leishman
PGA: Spieth

I could get down with this, although Phil winning a US Open anymore seems like a pipe dream.

I just placed a bet on some outsiders at each event:

Masters – Kisner @ $126
US Open – Schauffele @ $81
The Open – Leishman @ $41
PGA Championship – C. Hoffman @ $51

Stake - $1
Payout - $21,340,746

Masters - Rory
Us Open - Branden Grace
The Open - Fleetwood
Pga - Hideki

Masters - Rahm
US Open - Cantley
British - Leishman
PGA - Rory

It does a little bit, but I’m still holding out hope.

All in with these picks, but with Big Leish and “Rock on Tommy” F in a playoff at Carnoustie.

I’ll be rooting for Tommy, but the real winner will be golf.

Making a pre-valnetine’s pivot:

Masters: Chez Reavie: The experience garnered from his 2002 Augusta visit finally pays off as Reavie joins the proud list of Masters Champions under 5’7" (Player, Woosnam) who wear a green jacket sized “Youth Medium”

US Open: Patton Kizzire: The third win of the season for the newly dubbed “General” and, much to the chagrin of NBC, a lock for the Ryder Cup.

Open Championship: Tom Lehman. Are you laughing? Are you? Keep in mind, 10 years ago Greg Norman started this strange Open Championship phenomenon where former major winners over 50 suddenly appear in the final group of the Open. Watson did it again in 2009. This year my pick is Lehman to close the deal.

PGA: Pat Perez. I’m picking affable Californian for the title which should be fun, but what I’m really excited about is the subsequent war of words between Perez and the PGA, Furyk and anyone else who has anything to do with the Ryder Cup team that Perez gets left off of.

Augusta: Rose

US Open: Day

Open Championship: Fleetwood

PGA Championship: Rahm

Masters: Justin Rose
US Open: Hideki
Open: Leishman
PGA: Rahm

Nice start here. Bodes well for Day, Rory, and Spieth.

Well that means JDay is gonna faint during the final round of the US Open while battling a cold and somehow battle back and win it.