2018 Major Predictions

I think Harman and Kisner have knocked on the door enough recently to perhaps take that next step and take home a major. I pumped up for Cantlay as well.

Masters: Rickie
US Open: Schauffele
Open: Rory
PGA: Spieth

Note: I think Rick wins one this year, just not sure which one. I also thought over Fleetwood for either of the Opens, but I think X Man takes down the US and there’s no way Rory doesn’t win at least one. Could also see him winning the PGA. Just too many great golfers right now

There are about 20 players I can say this about, but I would absolutely love to see Kisner in the final group at Augusta.

Masters: Justin Rose
US Open: Rick Fowler
Open Championship: Tommy Fleetwood
PGA: Rory McIlroy

Masters- Hoffman (85 to 1 at the moment. Value.)
US Open- Cantlay
Carnoustie- Rose
PGA- Tiger. Tears flowing on 72nd green. Kids hugging each leg. Demons in rear view mirror. Redemption. America.

I hope Ricky gets one this year, he seems like a cool dude

Masters: Kisner
US Open: Phil
British Open: Big Leish
PGA: Fleetwood

Masters: DJ (as long he wears shoes with good tread throughout the house)
US Open: Brian Harman (proved he can stay up there with the big hitters and Shinny is a second shot course)
British Open: Sergio (redemption)
PGA: Rahm (big hitters park)

Hard to disagree, however I’m feeling Rors at Augusta if Jordan or Rose doesn’t do their thing.

Augusta - Rory
US Open - Speith
The Open - Leish
PGA - Rory

Masters - Justin Rose
US Open - Rickie Fowler
Open Championship - Rory McIlroy
PGA - Charley Hoffman

Masters- Rickie
US Open- DJ
Open- Leishman
PGA- McIlroy

Masters: DJ

US Open: Rory

The Open: Tommy Fleetwood

PGA: Rickie Fowler

Masters – Finau

U.S. Open – Hideki

The Open – Rahm

PGA – Rahm

Masters - Spieth
US - Hideki
Bristish - Fowler
PGA Rahm

I found Hoff as a 12 year old at the Cox Classic Nationwide stop in Omaha. Shoulder blonde hair, caddy was smoking a stogie, he had no headcovers and was deep in lead tape mafia. Made a 7 on his first hole on Saturday because he played the wrong ball. Fell in love with him. Followed him at Erin Hills and was crushed to see him double hole 8 and mash the eject button on Sunday. Ready to see him shine I has a weird love for this dude. I want him winning Shinny or Augusta, would make my year.

Get that Rahm train rolling!

I digested this with Morgan Freeman narrating.

Masters: Rory
U.S. Open: DJ
Open: Fowler
PGA: Rahm