2018-19 FredEx Cup Standings + Season-Long Thread

Definitely open to it, no issue here.

Just throwing it out there… could even extend late entries into next week, if they come in, as there aren’t any Web grads playing CIMB this week.

Alright, folks. If you didn’t get a team submitted do so ASAP!

Robert Streb
Denny McCarthy
Sam Burns
Seth Reeves
Cameron Tringale
Lucas Glover

6-man teams. Need one more.

Thank you @ScottW, @Randy, @2trickpony and others. Really appreciate the chance to participate!

Sangmoon Bae
Peter Malnati
Max Homa
Dylan Frittelli
Matt Jones
Martin Trainer

#winning

Robert Streb
Cameron Champ
Lucas Glover
Max Homa
Sangmoon Bae
Cameron Davis

Calling my neighbor @LJP, this is your last chance!

Good call! Thanks for roping me in here!

With zero research of any kind, let’s go with…

Anders Albertson
Sam Burns
Cameron Davis
Curtis Luck
Dylan Fratelli
Julian Etulian

:+1:t3:

10/15 UPDATE:

Leaderboard updated for…nothing really. No players were in the field, just added @endangeredspiethies @MatthewM @blees @LJP to the leaderboard. They are the final four added to the field, and won’t get credit for any Safeway Open results with their team.

CJ Cup this week. Sungjae Im and KH Lee are in the field, so if you have those you have a chance to at least pick up some rounding error money as there is no cut. Congrats to the following will who get free money, surprisingly no team has both players:

Soly 's auto draft
CoCrFanBoy
cnasty
Clarkebar
Gambling_at_Bushwood
Collin
Q-school
alecsheaffer3
Sazgolf
mthoma12
FallGolf
munihack
eddieb85
TonyPres
timshel
TigersWoods
blakehall
2trickpony
Rbernard711
Inkblot9
Spencer

10/22 UPDATE:

Leaderboard updated for CJ Cup. Sungjae Im took home $31K after posting 284 for T41. KH Lee lived at par, finished near the back an took home $18K. Surprisingly, the top 12 or so in the standings all had Sungjae Im, so the leaderbaord may look at little fixed. It’s not, I promise :slight_smile:

HUGE action this week down in Mississippi with the Sanderson. Everyone has 6 in play, however the purse is muted at only $4.4 million. Looking at last year’s results, you’ll need a top 10 to take home six figures. I’d say that for your team, you’re looking for 3+ made cuts to get some movement in your rankings this week.

Good luck to all!

Everything is coming up my way with golf picks. I won my DFL (Dead F’ing Last) pool with Minchel Choi as well.

I was kinda hoping Frittelli would sneak into the WGC event and get the automatic big paycheck over there, but he’s currently the second alternate.

Since Sanderson Farms moved to the fall in 2014, every edition has been won by a player in the reshuffle. And last season, all four alternate events were won by reshuffle players.

I too thought Dylan Fritelli might get a chance to start. Seems he was listed third alternate, and that the two ahead of him (Bekker and Scrivner) have got in, and that all groups teeing off this morning are threes, with the exception of one pairing mid field. Confused…

Wood withdrew last minute, and it isnt exactly easy for any of the alternates to get to Shanghai on short notice.

Sangmoon Bae withdrew on Monday. Those of us with him on our team only have 5 this week.

Is the Sanderson Farms considered a major on the FredEx Cup tour?

Three week stretch of the Deere, Barbasol, and Reno-Tahoe is basically the Fredex Cup Playoffs.