18 Holes with Music Playlist (no breaks from music)

If you were forced to make a playlist that would last the next 3-5 hours of golf, without taking breaks from your headphones/speakers, what would you choose for your best scoring potential? List all artists/albums/songs, order is recommended, but not necessary. Nickelback is not recommended.

To kick it off:

• ODESZA - A Moment Apart (full album in order) 56:06
2 Likes

Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning 39:07

2 Likes

I respect your dedication to Alkaline Trio. I had a very specific time in my life that they were very important to me. Sorry About That is one of my favorite songs ever.

3 Likes

My ideal good mood golf play list includes a lot of different things, but is anchored by some funky, hip-moving, loosey goosey tunes:

Stevie Wonder
Commodores
Grateful Dead
Rebelution
Fugees
Tego Calderon

3 Likes

I think the really depends on where I am playing/who I am playing with but if we are posting albums that can be listened to all the way through while on the course here are a couple of ideas.

MGMT “Oracular Spectacular”

Band of Horses “Everything, all the time”

Coheed and Cambria “In Keelung secrets of silent earth III” (this album is stuck in my head almost all the time anyway so :man_shrugging:)

Outkast “the greatest hits”

Kid Cudi “Man of the Moon:The End of the Day”

I will also shout out my gui @gatorz7888 and his recommendation of Lush Lofi on Spotify because I can literally let that playlist play over and over

6 Likes

Welcome to the Jungle (G’nR)
Hot for Teacher (Van Halen)
Live Wire (Motley CrĂĽe)
Can’t See T**s on the Radio (Scissor Sisters)
Endorphin Machine (Prince)

1 Like

If I could only ever played one more thing for the rest of my life it’s this.

2 Likes

@TNhacker are you looking for a specific vibe of any kind?

Any kind.

1 Like

Love the idea. If you haven’t yet, there is a lot of great stuff in the music thread, and it has created a lot of playlists itself.

I have a very random taste in music myself. I put this together for a Ryder cup weekend. It’s…something haha

1 Like

Iration, shout out @Pooshdaddy. Great vibes, keeps the mind right.

6 Likes

Thanks my brother. Check out our livestream this Sunday 10/18 www.irationmusic.com

7 Likes

Will do! My fiancée & I had tickets to your show this summer in Portland, Maine. Obviously got postponed, but not seeing a rescheduled date for next year. Is Portland not happening in 2021?

This will probably get me through a round…will have zero impact on my scoring though

At the Drive In - Relationship of Command
Queens of the Stone Age - …Like Clockwork
Blink 182 - Dude Ranch
Lawrence Arms - Oh! Calcutta
Streetlight Manifesto - Everything Goes Numb

2 Likes

On Spotify, I listen to the playlist The Cook(in), about 4.5hrs, and keeps me pretty upbeat.

The Cook(in)

A staple of my 9-hole golf league playlist this season was Rage against the machine’s Bulls on Parade. Turned into our “walk-up” music on the 9th tee almost every time if I started the playlist at the right time.

I have been big in to Khraungbin this summer, kind of moody/jazzy, mostly instrumental stuff to vibe to. White Gloves, Maria Tambien, and The Infamous Bill are some of my favorite songs by them. Also like the vibe from throwing Pretty Lights on shuffle or their artist radio.

Other than that my go to is a 12 hour playlist I’ve been putting together for a few years on spotify called Due North, mostly blues/southern rock. Also throw on Pearl Jam artist radio from time to time.

1 Like

Khruangbin, Kikagaku Moyo, Grateful Dead Europe '72 Vol. 9. Go back out for 27 to finish the second set

1 Like